The “I know things are dire out there, but this will make you smile” thread

Lapis

Ok I have a cute story, my dd is 2 years and learning her alphabet, so I told her sing "a, b, c for daddy"
She smiled and started singing "a, b ,c, d.....daddy!" And gave a huge smile, lol

zabbazooey

More pictures of my baby "Snow Leopard" Leonidas!!

DSCN0150.jpg

His spots are coming in! DF and I are so excited
greengrin.gif

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

Dahlia_Rayn

Meet Itchy and Scratchy! Shown with Mama Chloe!

The little boys were born just tonight and are so cute and soft! These are Myotonic Goats, so when they get older they'll "faint" when they get startled. Gotta love the little guys!

X4biddenxLustX

This is such a cute thread and def has me smiling =]

Too bad I can't get a pet right now, I really want a dog. But the allergies are pretty unpredictable blahh.

But if I could get one right now I'd either get a all black Pomeranian or a muddy reddish color pitbull like the one Cesar Milan from Dog Whisperer has named Daddy whose such a sweety!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn

The little boys were born just tonight and are so cute and soft! These are Myotonic Goats, so when they get older they'll "faint" when they get startled. Gotta love the little guys!

OMG, I LOVE goats. I don't know what it is about them, but I have always wanted a goat. LOL @ Itchy and Scratchy.. those are the names of my boobs!!!
greengrin.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn

I just died and went to heaven. Can I come over?
lol.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Goats are super sweet, I really like mine. My husband and I have six now, five fainting goats and one Nigerian Dwarf...they are all small too, about the size of a pygmy goat only not built like a bulldog.

MzzRach, you should come over! They are so sweet and cuddly...you would love them!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
fainting goats!!!

oh.. and thought on this forum people might get a chuckle out of this!!

fail-owned-bronzer-fail.jpg

Yes, it did!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

NicksWifey

My life pretty much sucks right now and the only thing that makes me
smiles.gif
is my kitten, MAC, so here are some recent pics!

Checking out his namesake!
DSC07874.jpg

Napping in the Giants helmet!
DSC07841.jpg

I look like crap, but this picture always makes me feel better.
DSC07862.jpg

purrtykitty

I know this pic of Chewy is posted already, but I giggle when I see it:
DSCN4291_edited.jpg

My genius husband decided to buy this sweater because it was on clearance. He bought an XS (a size that would fit about a 4 lb. dog) and thought he could stuff our 20 lb cat, Domino, into it. That didn't fly, so he nabbed our 10 lb. cat, Chewy< and put him in the sweater. The look of death on his face about says it all:
IMG_0710.jpg

After that Chewy wouldn't let DH near him for several hours...gee, I wonder why?
hmm.gif

Annnnd finally, Domino who knows not the meaning of modesty:
IMG_0550-1.jpg

Latest posts