The 182 brush is driving me mad!!

glueme

Ok, don't get me wrong - I LOVE the 182 brush, but packing it and traveling with it is a huge pain!

I threw out the plastic container it came in before thinking, although I don't think it wouldhave been very effective over time.

I bought the brush impulsively and didn't research online, but the Tarte kabuki and the Cat kabuki both come with adorable and USEFUL cases--why isn't MAC that smart?? (Although I don't think the quality of the brush bristles would be as good at the 182, not to mention I can't buy them since I'm in Canada.)

This is seriously my new pet peeve. I can't stop thinking about it, to the point that I've been planning out how to recreate a traveling case myself!

Anyone else annoyed?

cathythi

i just realized i also threw out that plastic case and i have to travel next week, im off to find a case now
wavey.gif

allan_willb

I don't know the exact size but can the 182 fit in the 129SH zip travel bag?Or you know what you could try a guess watch bag.The plastic zip ones.They usually come with mens watches.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme
Ok, don't get me wrong - I LOVE the 182 brush, but packing it and traveling with it is a huge pain!

I threw out the plastic container it came in before thinking, although I don't think it wouldhave been very effective over time.

I bought the brush impulsively and didn't research online, but the Tarte kabuki and the Cat kabuki both come with adorable and USEFUL cases--why isn't MAC that smart?? (Although I don't think the quality of the brush bristles would be as good at the 182, not to mention I can't buy them since I'm in Canada.)

This is seriously my new pet peeve. I can't stop thinking about it, to the point that I've been planning out how to recreate a traveling case myself!

Anyone else annoyed?

I don't know anything about Tarte but the Cat kabuki is every bit as soft as the Mac. I bought the Catherine Deneuve version and returned it because I already had the Cat and they were equivalent in quality, in my opinion anyway.
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Ya know,.. I just drop mine in a snack sized zip lock baggie,.. I got mad on time bc I bought those baggies by mistak and of course they are way too small for a sandwich or anything else,.. but I find that they certainly do make a good little pouch (inexpensive and disposable) for my 182's,..