The 184 Fan Brush - A must have?

Sprout

I need some input on this one. I'm on the fence. Is this a handy one to own? Is it good for MSF?

ledonatella

I really like this brush and when I bought it I really didn't even know why! But I have found it's useful for sweeping away excess powder or blush without taking too much off. I like it for MSF's sometimes, I'll use my 187 for those, and then maybe just go over it once again with this very lightly. It gives a very soft subtle look for MSF's like Stereo Rose that , on me, even with my 187, apply a little too pigmented still. It's nice too, after you do a sparkly eyeshadow to dust the little bits under your eye away without messing anything up.

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I really like this brush and when I bought it I really didn't even know why! But I have found it's useful for sweeping away excess powder or blush without taking too much off. I like it for MSF's sometimes, I'll use my 187 for those, and then maybe just go over it once again with this very lightly. It gives a very soft subtle look for MSF's like Stereo Rose that , on me, even with my 187, apply a little too pigmented still. It's nice too, after you do a sparkly eyeshadow to dust the little bits under your eye away without messing anything up.

Thank you, that was quite helpful. You know, I swapped my Stereo Rose away, because I just couldn't make it work for me. I always looked sunburned. Too bad I didn't think to get the fan brush and try it with that.
ssad.gif
I miss my Stereo Rose.

Whitney Costner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
its ok... i use it for highlighting mostly
(belightful, etc...)

That's EXACTLY what I do! Wow! :hifive: