the 187 brush

Femme

I'm realllllly interested in this brush..I've been reading that it's really good in applying blush, msfs, and foundation(although i don't use it.)
I already have the 129 brush, but I'm just wondering if I should get the 187? Does it apply blush and msfs and better or differently then the 129?

ThiicknSeskii

In my opinion i would rather use a fluffier brush for my MSF's The 187 makes most of mine go on too sheer same with blushes and powder I would rather the 129 over the 187. I only use it for liquid foundation now.

MiCHiE

Yeah, the 187 is probably better for liquids, but I use mine for my NARS blushes. They're so pigmented that the 187 gives a just-right application.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Yeah, the 187 is probably better for liquids, but I use mine for my NARS blushes. They're so pigmented that the 187 gives a just-right application.

Yes, totally agree with Michie. Great for super-pigmented powders, or when you want just an 'airbrushed-look' of color. I can't think of a better brush that makes your face look airbrushed!!
eyelove.gif

shimpaniac

just bought mine yesterday...cant think of ONE other brush dat gives such a picture perefct finish...awsummmm fer everything really!!! Go get it girl!!!

Latest posts