the 190 brush

Lovelynuts

Hey, I bought a 190 brush a while ago, meaning to use it for liquid foudation. I then discover that I'm more of an MSF girl and now I'm not sure how to use my brush. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

gigiopolis

Hmm, I'm more of an MSF girl too and I sometimes use my 190-esque brush to apply concealer to my undereye area or any larger areas I'd like to conceal (like my red red cheeks!). You could also use it with any cream face products, like bronzer, highlighter or blush. Oh and you can use it to apply moisturizer before your makeup, too!

LMD84

i don't really use my 190 brush either - clean fingers all the way for my foundation application!
smiles.gif

however i use it on occassion for concealer and primers
smiles.gif

malaviKat

I wear Full Coverage foundation a lot and so it works well for that. Consequently, I find it also works really well to apply and blend Studio Finish concealer.

Lovelynuts

Thanks a lot, these are great tips!! I don't really have any creme color bases or creme blushes (yet) but now I have a pretty good reason to get some. I can't have my 190 just laying there, right? LOL

Thanks again!!

alka1

I use MSFN as foundation as well, along with some concealer underneath. I often use the 190 apply the cream concealer.