The $33 CAD for 8 MUFE e/s & BeneFit High Beam Haul!

KittehKat

So I've been having a horrid week/weekend for a number of reasons - until I popped by my local Shoppers Drug Mart for the Spend Your Points event! I had $150 worth of Optimum points saved up so I got... $200 off my purchase
smiles.gif
The deal is still on until the end of the day and most SDMs are still open (or 24 hrs, like the one I went to) so hurry up and haul if you haven't already
smiles.gif
(if you have 40K points, you get an extra $25 free). Thanks for checking my haul out!
smiles.gif

DSCN1812.jpg

DSCN1813.jpg

(And just 'cause this was such an awesomely good deal...)
DSCN1814.jpg

mindlessgapgirl

that's awesome! i'm still saving up my points (I got an Optimum Mastercard a few months ago to speed up the process lol). I wish I had 75 000 points right now, more like 25 000...I'll keep dreaming and waiting...I want to try the GOSH waterproof liner, and I'm going to get Benefit Coralista blush too.

KittehKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessgapgirl
that's awesome! i'm still saving up my points (I got an Optimum Mastercard a few months ago to speed up the process lol). I wish I had 75 000 points right now, more like 25 000...I'll keep dreaming and waiting...I want to try the GOSH waterproof liner, and I'm going to get Benefit Coralista blush too.

The Shoppers near me has a lot of food (like $2.99 milk and frozen foods), so I pick up groceries there sometimes on 20x the points days (the Loblaws is a little too far for my liking)... they've had so many recently that they added up really quickly. What got me to 75K was my giant Dior haul from the Fall collection
smiles.gif
I have Coralista and it's lovely...I hope you get it soon! <3

KittehKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
whaatttt some Shoppers have MUFE?? Amazingly awesome haul!!
greengrin.gif

Yes...the Shoppers @ College and Yonge (Toronto) has soooo much stuff and it's new, so the beauty boutique area looks like a Sephora but somehow even better. Guerlain & Dior too. Only a few carry MUFE though - you can see online if there's one near you!

astronaut

Gosh, I wish we had a Shoppers! Get points towards makeup for grocery shopping? Ughhh heaven!

Willa

Omg... lucky girl!!!
Optimum points are great, I'm probably around 25$ right now, can't wait
Nice haul! I'm jealous

KittehKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Gosh, I wish we had a Shoppers! Get points towards makeup for grocery shopping? Ughhh heaven!

it is pretty awesome, I agree :p i get a little thrill out of buying milk and earning points towards free makeup
smiles.gif

KittehKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalay
I'm up to 50,000 points and I'm attempting to go all the way with them !

Good luck! It realllly doesn't take long. Make sure you sign up for their email list so you know about all the 20x the points days.

KittehKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Omg... lucky girl!!!
Optimum points are great, I'm probably around 25$ right now, can't wait
Nice haul! I'm jealous

They are really great
smiles.gif
Wayyy better than "BI points" for crappy deluxe samples. I have been trying to remember to buy all my makeup from Shoppers (stuff that I normally get from Seph.)...if only they had MAC, UD & Chanel, I'd never have to go anywhere else
smiles.gif

tdm

what the heck? What kind of store is this.....and why don't I have one? sobbing.....

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Awesome haul. I have always envied the points program at Shopper's Drug Mart. We need some of those in the states.

It's like Air Miles but you get points quicker
I've got sooo many things for free with it
graucho.gif

I wish my Pharmaprix would carry MUFE but they dont