The all new shop your stash challenge!

LMD84

Looking gorgeous ladies! I have an OJ of Blue (Rebel Rock release) pigment but it's almost empty, otherwise I'd certainly offer samples :( It's such a lovely colour.
I love the double liner Vixstar, I shall have to try that!
we shall all have to look out for the pigment and then maybe share it or something! :)

Vixstar

Oh gorgeous! I'm loving your Naughty Nauticals look :D

Love the necklace too - looks very LOTR.
i used the following -
face- magically cool powder and revlon colourstay foundation
eyes- mutiny, lark about and bell bottom blue pigments, submarine and gesso shadow and ud zero liner
lips- mufe 8c qua liner and mac port red lippie.

My crease is meant to be a bit more defined and almost 'cut'. you guys might see why i did my look this way when the blog launches! hee hee! :)

Vixstar

Looking gorgeous ladies! I have an OJ of Blue (Rebel Rock release) pigment but it's almost empty, otherwise I'd certainly offer samples :( It's such a lovely colour.
I love the double liner Vixstar, I shall have to try that!
Thank you very much :) I have to admit, I only did it as the sweet sage splurged on a little thick...it was a repair job! ;)

I did a similar look today using black and hot pink - didn't get a pic though so I'll have to do it again soon.

bis

Woah, I missed so much! Tanks ElvenEyes for the trivia about the lipsticks, the next time I'll watch a movie I'll make sure to watch out for it. And I love the nude look you did, I wish they would look this good on me. I really love all the looks you did. Lou, I need to copy more of your looks, they are using colour combinations I would never use. Jen, I will steal the Odalisque/dark blue combo, love blue smokey eyes. Vixstar, love the one with the blue on the lid and the gold in the crease. Very colourful w/o being too much obvious. Love combos like this. The double line is my vacation look, all I bring are a bunch of mini 24/7 liners, concealer and mascara and I am good to go on vacation :pompom:

LMD84

i have never tried the double liner line! i shall have to try that on super hot days because it looks so pretty! :) and thanks - i always like to experiment!

Vixstar

Aha! My little grey cells remembered something, clearly. It's a beautiful necklace.

The double line is good in the summer - especially with fluidline and liquidlast, it stays on all day, no matter how hot you get or how much you swim (well, just about!). Easy peasy. I'm sure there'll be more on here soon - hurrah for sun! :)

Vixstar

Thank you very much - me too, I love a bright colour that flashes when you blink :)

YAY for holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D:D:D
party.gif

littlepickle

Hmmm, some old faves have been popping up but I am still making sure to use my neglected bits and bobs along with them!

Yesterday's look - bonus preggy belly!

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Oh So Fair Beauty Powder, Spectacle! Highlight Powder
Eyes: Style Snob e/s all over lid (I got this recently and it's so easy to work with, I find it really hard to resist!), Blue Brown pigment in crease (hadn't used this in forever), with Carbon e/s as winged liner (can you believe I've never used Carbon before this?), Naked Lunch as a blend between Blue Brown and highlight, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara
Lips: Strange Potion lipglass

Today I went door knocking to find my cat Ted, who had been missing since the end of March - and found him enjoying the old lady next door's company! We are moving house at the end of the week, so I was pretty stressed about finding him, now I just have to keep him inside until moving day
hmm.gif
Ah well - yay Ted, I'm so happy to have my little boy back, and he deigned to pose for a photo with me ;)

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Dollymix blush, Smashbox Soft Lights duo in Film/Premiere - used the highlighter from this
Eyes: Lime Crime Treasure Chest Magic Dust all over lid, with Museum Bronze pigment in the crease, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight and a touch of Lime Crime Nymph Magic Dust on the browbone. Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner - haven't used my Lime Crime shadows in FOREVER!
Lips: Speak Louder lippy, Dazzlepuss dazzleglass

LMD84

Eyes: Style Snob e/s all over lid (I got this recently and it's so easy to work with, I find it really hard to resist!), Blue Brown pigment in crease (hadn't used this in forever), with Carbon e/s as winged liner (can you believe I've never used Carbon before this?), Naked Lunch as a blend between Blue Brown and highlight, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara Lips: Strange Potion lipglass

Today I went door knocking to find my cat Ted, who had been missing since the end of March - and found him enjoying the old lady next door's company! We are moving house at the end of the week, so I was pretty stressed about finding him, now I just have to keep him inside until moving day
hmm.gif
Ah well - yay Ted, I'm so happy to have my little boy back, and he deigned to pose for a photo with me ;)

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Dollymix blush, Smashbox Soft Lights duo in Film/Premiere - used the highlighter from this
Eyes: Lime Crime Treasure Chest Magic Dust all over lid, with Museum Bronze pigment in the crease, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight and a touch of Lime Crime Nymph Magic Dust on the browbone. Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner - haven't used my Lime Crime shadows in FOREVER!
aw you look so pretty! golden eyes suit you! and your looking lovely while pregnant and i am so happy you found your kitty!!

Today i am wearing no make up! but will be back to the challenge tomorrow!

Vixstar

Eyes: Style Snob e/s all over lid (I got this recently and it's so easy to work with, I find it really hard to resist!), Blue Brown pigment in crease (hadn't used this in forever), with Carbon e/s as winged liner (can you believe I've never used Carbon before this?), Naked Lunch as a blend between Blue Brown and highlight, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara Lips: Strange Potion lipglass

hmm.gif

Oh look at your lovely preggy belly! :D Exciting times!

Glad you found your cat, and good luck keeping him inside (without you going mad!)

I love the gold on you, it's a really lovely look :)

bis

[quote name="Vixstar" url="/forum/thread/174238/the-all-new-shop-your-stash-challenge/120#post_2105881"]

Thank you very much - me too, I love a bright colour that flashes when you blink :)

YAY for holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D:D:D
party.gif

[/quote] Yes, that's it exactly. Every time you blink you flash colour :D Littlepickle, great looks, I need to get out my Style Snob again. You look really great being pregnant. And good to hear that you found your cute little cat, he sounds like a gourmet ;) Today I wore: Painterly Paint Pot, Mylar to highlight, inner corner Solar White, on the lid Shimmermoss and Scene in outer corner and crease. Mont Black to deepen the outer corner. Tarnish to line. I swear Tarnish is the smoothest liner except Feline I ever had :love: Btw, do your paint pots also smell like pudding? Or is it just mine?

ElvenEyes

No pics because I am just hanging at home today since it is pouring out and I am super tired. So, skipped eyes (typical off day for me!) and used:

Tinted Moisturizer by Clinique
Bronzer by Bobbi Brown
Highlight with Miss Behave
Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon
Dior Addict l/s #680

LMD84

today i got back to this challenge and used a pigment! i used fresh greem mix mes on my lids and then deep purple piggie in the crease! then ud sin shadow to highlight, mac maytery liner and myth as a lippie. which annoyingly is drying my lips out right now!!

Vixstar

I've had a lazy couple of days and just wore a nude eyeshadow and a bit of mascara (lazy, lazy!)

Today, I made the effort and have done a similar look to the Blue-pigment one above but instead have:

Violet pigment on the lid
Boots 17 'Spirit' in the crease (shimmery smoky grey) with
Blacktrack eyeliner

...and my black glasses on - my OH calls me 'supernanny' with these on.
graucho.gif

Pics if I remember when I get in...but there's an after-work pub plan so it seems unlikely ;)

It's a bit quiet round these parts - how are your faces?

JennsJewelz

Hiya ladies! There were some beautiful things happening while I was gone! :)

Just got back, and I'll be back to the challenge tomorrow morning! I was only able to bring a small travel case with me, so I only had the essentials and cheated by re-using my favourites :p I'm excited to get back to this! Every look I see inspires me to do something else! (I think that double-liner idea might be the thing I try tomorrow morning! :p)

TTFN! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh wow! I only just found this thread, but I've already been trying to go through my stash of lipsticks. It's insane, because there are some in there that still haven't seen the light of day, despite the fact that I love them. So in recent days I've been pulling out all those lipsticks that time had forgotten. Now that I see what everyone else is doing, I want to set a challenge for myself. So here's one look with a colour I hadn't tried in a while.

eyes: inglot #352 e/s, mauvement pigment, chanel fauve e/s, bloodline pigment, on the hunt l/l, smolder e/l, ysl faux cils mascara
cheeks : amazon princess blush
lips: blood red l/s

i almost didn't go for this colour, because it looked so little like the name implied, but it's such a lovely rose-pink shade.

So, now that I have you ladies to keep me honest, I can officially start my l/s challenge!

Love seeing everyone's looks!!!

LMD84

Kate you look so pretty! blood red lippie looks amazing on you! :)

today i failed again. i used the naked palette! but in my defence i was super tired when doing my make up today! :p lol!

Vixstar

This is my face today.

Same make up as yesterday, because I got home drunk last night and forgot to change over my make up bag.

Probably do some closeups another time, we were taking Serious Work Pictures, as you can tell.

JennsJewelz

Yay, Katred! That lippie is gorgeous, but definitely not blood red! lol
And Vixstar.... I have no words. That face is priceless! lol And you gotta love second day smoky eyes!
Lou, we'll forgive you :) Some days there is no time and you have no energy!

Here's what I wore today - no pics because I had to rush out the door!

EYES: Naked pigment, Jigs & Jives Pigment (mini vials from the Tartan Tale Holiday Smokey Eyes Kit)

CHEEKS: BOAA Blush (soooooo much love! :))

LIPS: Dior Addict Ultra Reflect Gloss in Stretchy Brown (537) - my 2nd fave gloss of all time, the first being the same one in Jersey Pink! Such gorgeous colours, and not sticky! This colour looks amazing with a slight tan or while wearing bronzer in the summer (although I'm always quite pale - I don't do tanning! :p)

And, P.S..... OFFICIALLY DONE MY MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D