The amazing 187

User34

Ok gals and guys... I hate to admit it but.. I have the 187 and NO idea how to use it
icon_eek.gif
Yes.. it's true. I'm also scared to misuse it ( hey it was almost $50!) therefore it is sitting nice and pretty in it's lil' package about to be returned.
th_confused_new.gif

Please suggest what to use it on. and.. HOW.

pumpkincat210

You can use the 187 for so much. You can use it to buff on liquid foundation. You can use it for cream blushes and non cream blushes... You can use it for the mineralize skinfinishes. I like to use it for my too dark blushes and for the msf's on my cheeks because it doesn't put alot down like the regular blush brushes. It is expensive, but i get so much use out of mine it's worth it.

Shawna

I've been using mine to buff in my foundation once I've applied it, I use it for blush, and especially for the MSF's. I don't know how I lived without this brush. It blends everything and gets rid of harsh lines.
eyelove.gif

bellaetoile

i went through the battle when i first got it about how i didn't want to use an expensive brush and get it dirty. however, start actually using it, keep in clean, and take good care of it, and you'll realize its not a big deal. i have two now, one for cream products (creamblush and liquid foundations) and another for powder products (MSFs, bronzers, etc.) and i use them ALL the time. i'll apply whatever product i'm using, then pour a small amount of brush cleaner on a paper towel, and sweep the 187 in it, then dry it off softly with a clean, dry paper towel. both of mine have been used a LOT and are still as clean and white as ever, and in good shape. its the best brush ever.

KJam

I use it for all of the above mentioned. It is really not that delicate - just wash it with baby shampoo or other gentle cleaner. I've had mine for about a year and it washes up as good as new every week!