The AMAZING MUFE 75 with an assortment of lippies on the side~ :) :) :) (pic heavy!)

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaluxri
i think you rock those bright lippies! especially with your insanely white teeth!!

Oh hahah, the camera makes my teeth look really white! My teeth aren't that white. Especially NOT with Hollywood Nights on! Gotta whiten my teeth before I wear that out in public!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
Love your e/s -looks so pretty on you!!
greengrin.gif

I honestly didn't think any of those pink l/s looked too garish or anything like that on you.
smiles.gif

Thanks! I'm still of the opinion that Melrose Mood is a bit garish, but I think the camera fixes that for some reason, it doesn't capture really what it looks like IRL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
love those colors! i vote more color on the cheeks though
smiles.gif

Thanks for the suggestion. I was afraid I would look too OTT or overboard with the color, so I didn't try to have strong cheeks. I thought the peach worked well though, so maybe a heavier application next time. If not that color, what do you suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
Hollywood Nights, Parkie!

th_kiss.gif

bigheart.gif

heart.gif
you!!!
th_hug.gif

PinkPearl

i love the one with hollywood nights the most!!
i know what u mean, MUFE #75 def stains your lid AND your white-bristled brushes afterwards! even MUFE #92 stains my lid (leaves the area pink after i wash it) if you dont use a colored base underneath. i always use UDPP and then something else like a paint pot or shadestick before i put on those colors. try it and see if it works for you too
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I love it with all 3 lippies, but my fave is probably the one with Melrose Mood! I really like it on you.
smiles.gif

I need to pull out #75 and give it a go... the BF bought it for me before Christmas, and I'm scared of it.
lol.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
i love the one with hollywood nights the most!!
i know what u mean, MUFE #75 def stains your lid AND your white-bristled brushes afterwards! even MUFE #92 stains my lid (leaves the area pink after i wash it) if you dont use a colored base underneath. i always use UDPP and then something else like a paint pot or shadestick before i put on those colors. try it and see if it works for you too
smiles.gif

The 92 wasn't bad on me at all for some reason, but the 75 was. Omgsh, when they say pigmented, they mean it! But yeah, thanks for the advice and suggestions! I'll keep it in mind, and hopefully it won't stain as bad. Which reminds me, I need to pick up Bare Study paint pot then!
smiles.gif

And I thought you would like the Hollywood Nights one a lot, because you tend to do a lot of looks with bright pink lips! Thanks for always being so inspiring with your looks, I really look up to you!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I love it with all 3 lippies, but my fave is probably the one with Melrose Mood! I really like it on you.
smiles.gif

I need to pull out #75 and give it a go... the BF bought it for me before Christmas, and I'm scared of it.
lol.gif

Definitely give it a try, I thought I wouldn't be able to work with the color, but I was able too, it was a pleasant surprise!
greengrin.gif
Watch out for the staining though.
shockt.gif

jenee.sum

wow i really like this look on you!!!! it looks fantastic! and i see that you've improved a lot! (not saying this in a mean way btw...improvement is good
smiles.gif
)

i say you wear this look more often. and try em with lashes too! it will make it so much more dramatic! like whoa...i can picture it already. do it do it do it. haha

Krasevayadancer

Elaine, I love love love it! MUFE eyeshadows are amazing aren't they?

And i totally think you rock all the lip looks too!
winks.gif

Aaaaand, chemistry was so the bane of my existence in college. that and orgo :shudder:

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Elaine, I love love love it! MUFE eyeshadows are amazing aren't they?

And i totally think you rock all the lip looks too!
winks.gif

Aaaaand, chemistry was so the bane of my existence in college. that and orgo :shudder:

They are SO amazing. I makes me want to just stop getting MAC shadows and got MUFE! But then again, they ARE pricier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
wow i really like this look on you!!!! it looks fantastic! and i see that you've improved a lot! (not saying this in a mean way btw...improvement is good
smiles.gif
)

i say you wear this look more often. and try em with lashes too! it will make it so much more dramatic! like whoa...i can picture it already. do it do it do it. haha

Thanks so much! I know what you meant, I didn't take it personally, I'm always trying to get better, so hearing this is encouraging!

I WILL try them with lashes! I have 2 pairs of falsies sitting in my make up drawers just staring at me, because I'm scared to try and use them, but hopefully I'll get over it and try it out, if I'm successful, I'll put up another FOTD with lashes. x3

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
The 92 wasn't bad on me at all for some reason, but the 75 was. Omgsh, when they say pigmented, they mean it! But yeah, thanks for the advice and suggestions! I'll keep it in mind, and hopefully it won't stain as bad. Which reminds me, I need to pick up Bare Study paint pot then!
smiles.gif

And I thought you would like the Hollywood Nights one a lot, because you tend to do a lot of looks with bright pink lips! Thanks for always being so inspiring with your looks, I really look up to you!
th_DANCE.gif

Awww.. thank you, thats so nice of you to say
heart.gif

DownInAHole

I agree. Bright lippies do work for you, and Lollipop Lovin'. The MUFE #75 also looks awesome on you! You rock the pinks girl!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole
I agree. Bright lippies do work for you, and Lollipop Lovin'. The MUFE #75 also looks awesome on you! You rock the pinks girl!

Thanks!

Kiyishima

These looks look GREAT on you. Love the hollywood nights one the most, as usual. If you're wondering on blush, i think a yellow apricot kinda color would work, just because there's already so much pink lol. But thats just my opinion, and i like to change it up :]