The aussie dollar

Paramnesia

Am I the only one rejoicing that its gone back up to 71 cents?
yahoo.gif

When i heard that on the news I ran out and told my mum, she looked at me like some crazy make-up/shopping addict lol.

Lets just cross our finger and it'll make it back up to 80 cents... maybe even 90 cents. I need to order so much from the US.

acu

Yes, I hope it goes all the way back up.

I'm now on exchange in Canada, and I need to go to the States for travelling & shopping!!

spectrolite

LOL I nearly did a little victory dance when I heard >_< I've been hoping and praying that it would go back up quickly and it has!! Keep on rising, pleeeeease keep on rising.

I have shopping to do.
mac_addict.gif

redambition

yes, i hope it gets back up as well.

it's causing me much pain and chaos at work with it's constant tanking, rallying then tanking again!

smiles.gif

MrsMay

Oh yeah, definately need it to go up.... just in time for those holiday palettes please!

The state of the AU dollar is really making me sick at the moment! On the upside, it has curbed my spending in the clearance bin
winks.gif

Paramnesia

Oh I agree with you all. I can't believe these days I'm glued to the tv when the finance report is on lol.... I have no idea about stocks and that stuff but I'm just desperate to see how the dollar is going.
Or I'll use ask.com currency converter lol.

I desperately need a new foundation, concealer and blush so if the dollar goes over 80 cents I'll get them.

miss_bailey

so sad when i left for the US is was around 80 and when i came home it was 67. I wont be buying much makeup for awhile, I need to pay rent!

X_cinderella_X

My boyfriend was so confused with my sudden interest in finances, lol. When I explained it was all to do with makeup he told me to get a life. lol.

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_cinderella_X
My boyfriend was so confused with my sudden interest in finances, lol. When I explained it was all to do with makeup he told me to get a life. lol.

HAHAHA

I'm just being a tight ass, i have the money just would rather save more money lol

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

From the finance report last night, we won't be seeing the dollar so good (90c +) for a least a year... It has taken 3 years (or something like that) to get that high from last time it hit the 90's... Sorry guys...

Paramnesia

NOOOOO lies lol...... Stupid finance peoples lol. Looks like i might as well buy F&B next time I go to chapel street.

miss_bailey

I dont believe those finance people. right before the dollar sunk they were saying it would be dollar for dollar by christmas.

simplyenchantin

I'm so annoyed I've only just started buying stuff from the US now when the dollar is like 63-67cents! Totally jibbed, I wish I'd started earlier.
ssad.gif

sambibabe

I heard on the news that Aussie dollar might go below 60 cents. Well, that's my excuse for buying stuff now, before it gets even lower
smiles.gif

Paramnesia

Lol yeah I'm gunna cut down my spending, i need a foundation which i'll get when i go to MAC pro and i wanna get a couple e/s pans.

miss_bailey

I really want to try one of the Armani foundations but at this point I dont really know if i can justify the price.
I aksed my mum "Is $86 too much for a foundation?" and she looked like she almost had a heartattack.