The Aviator inspired lips of the day. ;-)

Heather_Rae

Okay, so I was inspired by the old film noir with red lips and matte face and subdued eyes with black liner. So here is my look at the office today. You think it is okay for a lawyer to wear this in court appearances today? LOL.

redlips00002small.jpg

redlips00007small.jpg

Face: MAC Studio Tech NW20/Select sheer powder NW20
LIPS: Revlon Lip Glide in Sparkling Sangria
Eyes: BE nude beach and queen tiffany with L'oreal Black liquid liner and Lash out mascara in jet black

Shawna

Ohhh, you look so Law and Order! It's a compliment, it's one of my favorite shows. I wouldn't mess with you.

foreveratorifan

very great court look.....you always want to splash some sort of red with what you wear in order to show strength and power...

at least that's what i learned in a training course through my work on how to dress with "power" for women! LOL

SugarAsh182

Your so beautiful! That's the perfect red for your face! Great professional look, while still looking classic!

Heather_Rae

Thanks Gals!

You gals are too kind.
greengrin.gif

That is funny about the "power" seminar. I bet that was a hoot. ;-)

I think I will try this look more often now that someone told me that I look "Law and Order" in it. That is a totally cool compliment.

Thanks gals.

Shoe Crazy

I love it! You look great I think it's perfect for court
th_wink3.gif
I have always wanted to give that look a try. I love the hair and makeup from that era but I don't think I could pull off the red lips.

FashionVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Ohhh, you look so Law and Order! It's a compliment, it's one of my favorite shows. I wouldn't mess with you.

I agree! You belong on SVU... I'm nutso for that show.

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionVixen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna

I agree! You belong on SVU... I'm nutso for that show.

I'm crazy for that show too...USA is having a marathon on Sunday starting at 1:00 P.M. of SVU
lol.gif

Henna

Wow! I would take you seriously for sure! Shows you are confident and professional. Go get 'em!

Juliana

Latest posts