The Bachelor - Rome

Juneplum

okie dokie... did any of u watch this??? whaddy'all think of the new bachelor "prince lorenzo borghese", and whaddya think of the girls he chose??? i already cannot STAND little miss texas princess
th_rolleye0014.gif
.. oh and could u hear the crickets when the 2 italian girls came in?????
lol.gif

DaizyDeath

i just saw the start of it but i was like ugh [throws up] hahaha
it never stops amazing me how they find all the desperation stricken miss america look alikes that will do just about anything except kill someone [which some of them might] to be with a average IMO looking "prince" for only moments.

I hate how they have the guy making out with all these girls and the girls just sitting around together swooning over him.
I can tell you one thing if i was on anykind of show and the guy i liked was messing around with some other girls while he was messing around with me and telling me how much he likes me he would be missing one of his vital male organs by the end hahahaha

They need to come up with some new show ideas im tired of watching 25 seasons of the same re done shit. lol :p

coachkitten

I just hope that they actually fall in love and stay together longer than two weeks after it is announced. I say that every year but I still always tune in. I am just glad that Erica girl is gone. Yuck!

Juneplum

dude, erica was SO annoying.. those fake tears she cried when she got sent home made me wanna reach out and smack 'er thru the tv
lol.gif
ugh.. and she's back next week
th_rolleye0014.gif

ohhhhhthehorror

I'm glad she is gone too.
I'm not super into this show, but it's the only thing that's on that night of the week that I don't mind following week to week, haha.
I bet Agnese is going to get eliminated pretty soon because of the language barrier.

Latest posts