• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

The back of the class is where i'm from.

Didididums

HIIII! Posted this as an FOTD earlier
smiles.gif
Hope you like!!! The pics arent very good quality but im sure you'll get the jist of it! :p

Here's the look
smiles.gif

P1020084.jpg

I used Coastal scents 88 Palette for the whole look:
(It's so handy when you don't own any other red!)

firey.jpg

Step 1: Prep the eye area with your fave eye primer
smiles.gif

PICT0036.jpg

2: Apply the light red with a paddle brush all over the lid and crease:

PICT0042.jpg

3. Go over that light red, tapping on the darker red to instensify the colour (Use the same brush if you want
smiles.gif
)

PICT0045.jpg

4. Take the black colour with your fave crease brush (I usually use 217 blender cause i'm weird
smiles.gif
) and press gently onto the outer crease area:

PICT0048.jpg

5. Take a blending brush and blend upwards and inwards:

PICT0052.jpg

6. Take the light cream and apply all over brow bone and towards bridge of nose and blend down slightly to soften the edges of the red and black.

PICT0054.jpg

7. Take a white liner (Forgot to mention this in fotd ((sorry
ssad.gif
))) and line from tear duct to half way under the water line:

PICT0061.jpg

8. Use the dark red again and go over the white with a liner/angled brush:

PICT0063.jpg

9. Take the black again and fill in under the outer part of the (under) waterline making the line thinner as you get closer to the outer corner of your eye.

PICT0069.jpg

AND HEY PRESTO!

Just add some eyeliner to the waterline and your mascara and you can use the highlighter to soften the undereye too if you want and you're done
smiles.gif

P1020098.jpg

P1020102.jpg

P1020104.jpg

WHAT A GOOF!

Enjoy
smiles.gif

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

Latest posts