The BEST body butters!!

blondegirl

body butters!
My favourites right now are-
pure fiji pineapple
body shop coconut
bath and body works exotic coconut
whenever i wear body butter i always always always get comments on how good i smell.....i never get these comments when i wear my expensive perfumes!!
and body butter smell lasts for ages!!
so whats your favourite?

cupcake_x

I love the smell of Body Shops Coconut body butter but it doesn't moisturize well. I don't know if this counts as a body butter, but I think Gold Bonds Shea Butter lotion is the best body cream/lotion/butter I have ever used.

blondegirl

i am from australia and i have bath and body works sent from US ebay. anyway does anyone know any beautiful scented body butters from this company? i use the exotic coconut at the moment

makeba

i love shea butter, coconut butter and avocado butters for my skin. these work best for my dry skin.

blondie711

I know it's not really a body butter.. but the new Vasilene Sheer Infusion lotion is the bomb! Keeps my alligator legs moisturized all day. I have used some pretty pricey lotions in my day & this beats them all. I use the botanical scent one, smells so clean. I have everybody I know using it now. (Cheapest at Target & Walmart)

Odette1303

Definitely The Body Shop's Shea Butter!
yes.gif
I'm not a fan of the smell, but it moisturizes so well (I have very, very dry skin).

VeXedPiNk

The best body butters? The edible kind!!
graucho.gif

Ahem. But I LOVE the Victoria's Secret body butters. My favourite scents at the moment are Love Spell and Sweet Romance. I don't even know how to describe the texture of these... it's like whipped cream mixed with clouds haha

Tasha-Kala

Huh...I'm The Body Shop's Cocoa butter No.1 fan
smiles.gif
I stock them at home and have tens of pots around like a true addict hahaha

kimmy

lavanilla pure vanilla body cream. the scent is a little strong, but it smells delicious and it moisturizes like a dream.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
i know bathlife.net (etsy) will ship worldwide.
I LOVE her butters!!

Her products look lovely! Which scents are you favorite? Do you find the butters last a long time?

lindas1983

I love the philosophy grace body butters, they are quite pricey over here in the the uk but they work wonders on my dry flakey skin. Its a very thick body butter but on my skin it sinks in easily leaving no greasy residue.

thekatalyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondegirl
i am from australia and i have bath and body works sent from US ebay. anyway does anyone know any beautiful scented body butters from this company? i use the exotic coconut at the moment

I love bath and body works! I wouldn't say they are the best body product store around, but the deals that you can get in the states pretty much year round keep me addicted!

My favorite scent of all time from there is Coconut Verbena Lime. Warm Vanilla Sugar comes in at a close second. They have a new scent that I tried recently called Twilight Woods, that I'm not sure if they make in body butters, but is worth a shot to look, because it smells really amazing.

spectrolite

^I LOVVVEEEEE The Body Shops Wild Cherry body butter. It smells so yummy and makes me skin feel so soft and smooth. I also love Madagascar Vanilla by an Aussie brand called Sohum. It's seriously delicious smelling and great in my hair too. Oh and Korres makes amazing butters too! Mmmmm Guava
greengrin.gif

miss rochelle

burt's bees cocoa butter and macadamia nut, yum!
also, sephora vanilla cupcake; i like to pair this with aquolina pink sugar.