The Best Highlighter

chaffsters33

I hope theres not a thread like this already..I searched but did not see one. Can anyone recommend your favorite cream/liquid/powder highlighter?

Simply Elegant

Clinique in the pink shimmering tones powder (LE)
Perfect topping MSF
Next to nothing eyeshadow for cheeks
MUFE loose shine on powder (the light yellow)

Lizzie

I like using Cream Color Bases for highlighting.
The exact color kinda depends on your skin tone and the look you're going for, but I use Shell the most.

foomph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I like using Cream Color Bases for highlighting.
The exact color kinda depends on your skin tone and the look you're going for, but I use Shell the most.

Same! I LOVE Shell CCB. FIRST item I ever hit the pan on!

FiestyFemme

My absolute fave highlighters are MAC Vanilla and Pink Opal pigments. Which one I use depends on which eyeshadow/blush I'm wearing, but they're both just gorgeous. They make me glow.
greengrin.gif

April47

I love Ricepaper for the inner corners of my eyes and for a cheek highlighter I always reach for Vanilla pigment. So pretty!

RedRibbon

My favourite highlighter is a cheapo one (for shame!). It's a shimmer sold by Wet n Wild cosmetics, it shows up just right on my skin and has the right amount of sparkle in it AND it's cheap!

Sashan

Is Albatross more smooth than Vanilla Pigment? I find Vanilla Pigment looks a little gritty if I place it above my check bones.

alka1

i haven't used Vanilla pigment, but I will say that Albatross is incredibly smooth and soft.

Albatross is one of my favorites, but lately I really like Perfect Topping MSF. Both are smooth and provide a really nice glow.

For a non-shimmery highlighter, I like Accentuate or Lightsweep from the MAC PRO Sculpting powders. Very natural-looking because of the tiny, faint shimmer.

Soire

I love NARS Albatross and Lancaster sunlight palette. Albatross is wonderful and gives a subtle golden sheen to the skin. Lancaster is pretty too, you can choose between colors or just mix them together
love.gif
. It's expensive, but worth the money.

Now I'm thinking of getting something creamy, never too much highlighters.

Lauren1981

my two favorite highlighters are both MAC: nylon and tan pigment. i use tan almost everyday as my highlight but if i'm going for a super dramatic look then i use nylon

nunu

From MAC
Cream colour base in Pearl
Vanilla pigment
Strobe cream

Benefit:
High Beam

NARS:
Albatross

blindpassion

Shell and Pearl CCB from MAC
Vanilla Pigment
Pink Opal Pigment
Solar White Eyeshadow (even on cheeks)
Lightscapade MSF
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I really like using MAC's Soft and Gentle MSF, it can be subtle or obnoxious depending on how you use it. Best part is that it is a perm MSF!