"The Best Husband Ever" Haul

dinah402

Hubby surprised me today taking me to MAC and told me I could buy two 15-palettes. So here is what I got.

Eyeshadows:
Atlantic Blue, Beautiful Iris, Brown Script, Chrome Yellow, Club, Electric Eel, Fig. 1, Folie, Gleam, Gorgeous Gold, Idol Eyes, Juxt, Knight Divine, Moon's Reflection, Mulch, Nylon, Orange, Paradisco, Passionate, Pink Freeze, Plumage, Saddle, Scene, Star Violet, Stars N' Rockets, Steamy, Sumptuous Olive, Sushi Flower, Swish, Tilt

JennsJewelz

That's incredible!!! Awesome colours :) You are a very lucky lady having an enabler like that to treat you in the house! ;)

sonu

Aww You are so lucky... Enjoy your goodies hun.. I am going to show this post to my husband... That poor soul can use some hints.
cutey.gif

BeckyBenett

ever so lucky!! *jealous* haha i love all the colors! you shld post some pics after you have depotted them!

ElvenEyes

How gorgeous and so lucky! I wish he would teach my husband a few tricks! Mine roams around the mall while I shop. To treat me to something like this would never cross his mind!

geeko

u are so lucky. I have to buy all my make up myself. My guy never buys me anything :( Njoy your new babies

shadowaddict

Quote:
How gorgeous and so lucky! I wish he would teach my husband a few tricks! Mine roams around the mall while I shop. To treat me to something like this would never cross his mind!

Debi at least he goes to the mall with you, although perhaps it's best my hubby not to go, that way he can't see the damage I'm doing. This so far from anything my hubby would do. He thinks I have too much makeup as it is, what a silly man.

Dinah402--
cheerleader.gif
What a great haul. That was very sweet of him. You picked some gorgeous colors. Have fun playing.

StarrySim

That's pretty crazy, I've built up my four 15-pans over about 2 years, from swaps and warehouse sales and B2M's. I can't even imagine doing it all at once in store! When I read the title I thought you meant two empty palettes - did hubby know what he was in for? LOL

WhatWouldJoanDo

I would have been tempted to ask for the iPad2 instead ;-) ...
Great haul!!! and super nice that he understands you and what you like - very sweet.

laceydyan

So sweet. My husband has no idea what a palette is, nor how much they cost, and would drop dead if he found out!!!

dinah402

The hubby got me another palette today! I don't know what's gotten into him, but I'll post pictures up later. =)