The best soothing mask EVER!

Esperanza

I just wanted to share that product with you, those who suffer from dryness, irritation, skin tightness or redness MUST check this mask out!
I'm using it since years now and my skin have never been so soft and moisturized. It's full of Avene thermal spring water and helps soothes the skin, it is sooo nourishing and it's just a pleasure to use
eyelove.gif

Here the precious: Eau Thermale Avene (I hope the link will work, it's called Soothing Moisture Mask).

As I'm ill since last friday, my skin is all red & dry around my nose, cheeks and eyes so I'm going to have a good bath now and put this awesome mask right now!

Does anyone already use it? What do you guys think of it?

msmack

I love Avene! I use the Thermal Water and Cold Cream Cleanser... I must try this out!

Esperanza

Yeah you def have to try it. I think this is the best moisturizing mask I ever use so far. And I tried a great number of it!

msmack

I tried to get a sample of it at london drugs. It retails for $25 CDN! They are getting more samples in next week and they are going to call me and let me know. I did however get a sample of the scrub, which is great! I really do love Avene...!

Esperanza

Yeah, the scrub is also really good, it's very gentle and really efficient on sensitive skins. Although I really like it, I've been using a new one lately that I discovered in England, the Apricot scrub from St Yves.

msmack

ROC has a really nice gentle scrub too...I forget what it's called ... it's wonderful (but expensive!)!! I generally use baking soda as a scrub... it's the most gentle... you can mix it with whatever you want... I just add a bit to my cleanser and away I go scrubbin'!