The best thing about me is you.

Tsunami Rose

Alright, three looks in one post. Lets get to it.

A neutral smokey eye.

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Blackground paint pot, Carbon, Mulch, Bronze, Blanc Type, Fabuliner in black, Sexy Curve Mascara, Ground Brown and Carbon on eyebrows.

Face: Igh, I ran out of my foundation. It's Jane tinted moisturizer in medium, which is actually too dark so I mix it with lotion when i put on my face. Rimmell Transluscent Powder, Love Joy blush.

Untitled-1-1.gif

100_1179.gif

Super-Bright-In-Your-Face-Mothafucka-Look

Eyes:Bare Canvas Paint,HIP cream liner in Teal, Medusas makeup dust in Wasabe, New Wave and Comet. MAC eyeshadow in Plummage.

Same on face.

100_1245.jpg

100_1251.jpg

Purple and Pink Madness Look

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Flammable paoint, Medusa's makeup in Pink Cadillac, Bruiser, MAC in Post Haste, Fabuliner in Black, Sexy Curves Mascara. Ground Brown and Carbon on eyebrows.

100_1232.jpg

100_1224.jpg

CC's welcome!

Please subscribe to my Youtube, new videos coming soon!

blackeneddove

The last look is definately my fav, it's gorgeous! I really like how sultry the first one is too, all of them are so pretty though!

Hypathya

Gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!! It's hard to decide which one is my favorite...

The smokey eye really suits your eyes, it makes their natural color to stand out and some how enhances your features and make you look even more beautiful. The third one has the most gorgeous purples and it's masterfully blended (not that the smokey one is not), yet my favorite look is the second... but I guess only because I just adore teal and turquoise!!!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!! It's hard to decide which one is my favorite...

The smokey eye really suits your eyes, it makes their natural color to stand out and some how enhances your features and make you look even more beautiful. The third one has the most gorgeous purples and it's masterfully blended (not that the smokey one is not), yet my favorite look is the second... but I guess only because I just adore teal and turquoise!!!

Thanks so much!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts