The BIG haul for summer 2011 (Chanel, Dior, Illamasqua, MAC, YSL & Givenchy)

TheClara

I've done some serious shopping, and I'm most probably not going to do more shopping before fall 2011. Mostly I picked up some typical summer colours and stuff from my fave brands.

At a MAC counter in Stockholm I finally found the Sakura blush! Love it! I also bought a new MSF Natural in Light Medium and the Soft and Gentle MSF.

From Chanel I bought the lovely Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminationg Fluid.

Some other stuff for the face: Givenchy Le Prismissime Sun Visage- Mat & Glow in 73 Sun Caramel, Illamasqua Matt Primer & Chanel Joues Contrastes Powder Blush in 65 Espiègle (The color i the picture is not like it is IRL, the blush is more orange and lighter in color!)

New Lipsticks: Illamsqua Over, Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine 11 Coral Shine, Illamasqua Ignite, Dior Rouge Dior 444 Red Muse, Illamsqua Underworld.

Glosses: Chanel: Gloss Fluo De Chanel 427, Glossimer 149 Nakkar & 87 Sea Shell. Dior: Dior Addict Crystal Gloss 037 & 087 and YSL Gloss Pur 8.

For the lashes: Diorshow Maximizer (Lash primer) and Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Waterproof.

From Illamasqua: Cream Pigment in Delirium, Under Eye Concealer in UC320 and UC210, Concealer in CC215 and CC320.

kimbunney

Can you do swatches of the Givenchy Le Prismissime Sun Visage- Mat & Glow in 73 Sun Caramel ...its so pretty! I love all the colors!