The Body Shop - New Mineral Makeup!!!

nicemeka

Hey Everyone, Just want to let you know that the Body Shop is coming out with there on mineral makeup line, it will be out by Sept.17 it's really nice
yahoo.gif
. And with any with any purchase of the line you will get a the brush 50% off!!!!
winks.gif
So, it's something to look forward too!!!!!!!!!!!

myystiqueen

i have been using this product for two weeks now.... and i must say i'm in love with this..... not only it's healthier, it also gives me the coverage exactly as i want..... not too heavy, but not too sheer.... ^^

i haven't used any other mineral (except maybelline mineral power - if that counts) but myy EDM order is coming in less than two weeks, so i'll be able to compare the two..... ^^

miss_snooks

The body shops mineral foundation can make some womens skin absolutely glowing/gorgeous!
Unfortunately im way too pale to use even their lightest shade which is a bummer! I don't think my skins good enough to pull it off anyway. Theres a mesh thing on top of the powder aswell so its quite tidy and you don't spill it everywhere xx

jdepp_84

I saw it a few weeks ago and I tried it on my hand, it looked super good. I might buy it.

evah2003

I just wanted to advice everyone with dry skin to test the foundation fro the Body Shop before buying a full size.
It contains kaolin clay, which caused my already dry skin to turn into the Sahara in a matter of hours! It felt so awful.
Other than that, when swatched on my hand, it looked pretty nice.
I just think there are cheaper online alternatives with more foundation colours to choose from. :)