The Body Shop Perfumes: Rose

Miss. Herzeleid

This fragrance comes in a smallish cherry red bottle with a little silver cap. It looks adorable.
It smells very nice, of roses of coarse, the smell is beautiful in my opinion. Although i have noticed that it wears away after 3 or so hours.
But because the bottle is quite small you can easily carry it around in your bag without taking up masses of space.
The price is also great, it only costs £8.50 in the UK, im not sure about other countries. But that is alot cheaper than most perfumes on the market.

Anyway has anyone else tried this or any of the other Body Shop perfumes?
How long do they last on you and what do you think?

cutey.gif

GoldenGurly02

I ABSOLUTELY love my Rose perfume from The Body Shop. I received it in a swap and am absolutely in love with it. I mostly use it before I go to bed to relax me after a bath. Haven't really noticed how long it lasts, but I love the scent and would def buy! :)

Miss. Herzeleid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGurly02
I ABSOLUTELY love my Rose perfume from The Body Shop. I received it in a swap and am absolutely in love with it. I mostly use it before I go to bed to relax me after a bath. Haven't really noticed how long it lasts, but I love the scent and would def buy! :)

Im glad you like it : ] and i agree it is a very relaxing scent.
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts