The Buff Mod Retires...

Wattage

To my many friends here at Specktra,

Please note that effective today, I will be stepping down from my position as Veteran Moderator and more specifically as the mod for the Health and Wellness Forums. This was not an easy decision to make and is one I contemplated for many weeks.

Moderating the Health and Wellness Forums has been a great source of education and pleasure for me. I have also had the opportunity to get to know many of you on a more personal level. I have met many wonderful and courageous woman and men here.

As of late August, I received notification that I had been accepted into my university's school of nursing. It is among the top five nursing schools in Canada. It has been a grueling summer of interviews, essay writing and trying not to get sweaty palms - which I never mastered, btw
winks.gif

I have also opted to finish my Human Kinetics degree in conjunction, which stretches my resources very thin. Thus, I am deeply saddened that I cannot fulfill my duties here at Specktra to the standard I hold myself to. It pains me when I do not have time to reply to PMs or posts... and I know it's not fair.

I am not leaving for good - so this is not goodbye. Rather this is my invitation to all of you in this wonderful community to branch out. Specktra is a place with many, many wonderful woman and men - each who bring their own experience, knowledge and of course - MAC make-up tidbits. Specktra truly is a unique corner of cyberspace. I am so proud to have been a part of the staff that moderate this board.

So here's to health, wellness and make-up! I look forward to seeing all of you around the boards (on a less frequent basis) and enjoying life as a Specktra-retiree
winks.gif

heart.gif
Much love,
heart.gif

Caitlin

caffn8me

Hey there Caitlin! I'd just like to thank you for the wonderful job you've done here on Specktra. I very much hope that we'll continue to see you here. Congratulations on getting a place at the school of nursing. I really understand why you've had to step down though and wish you the very best in your studies. Good luck!

Hawkeye

I am so PROUD of you! To be accepted into such a prestigeous school! *HUGS* Great Job girl! *HUGS*

You're education is the most important thing and I know that you can do this. *HUGS*

coachkitten

I have always loved reading your posts and hearing your good health & wellness advice! Although we will miss you as a mod I am glad you will still be around the forums!