The color of money!

kuuipo1207

And boy do I wish I had some of it...money, that is. Yeah. So nothing new in my world today. Just thought I'd post my green eyeshadow. I know I posted another green look on here, but the greens in that one were darker and this one is brighter and I like this one better than the other one, lol! On to the the stuff that matters!!!

All MAC unless stated otherwise

FACE
Studio Fix NC 35
Clinique Blended Face Powder - Trancparency 3

CHEEKS
Gold Spill MSF
Nothern Lights MSF

LIPS
Spice l/l
Plastique l/s
Energy 3D glass

EYES
UDPP
Greenstroke paint pot - all over lid
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner corner
Juxt e/s - inner quarter of lid
Golden Olive pigment - middle of lid
Humid e/s - outer third
Black Tied e/s - outer corner
Quick Frost pigment - highlight
Smolder e/l
Diorshow mascara
Espresso for brows

1003359588_f2ed6b99a2.jpg

1003359522_315cc14bf6.jpg

If you look close enough in this one, you can see the reflection of my arm as I'm taking the picture of myself in my eyeballs..lol
1003359604_67eea67349.jpg

1003359706_7084837ca0.jpg

1003359558_4506eb374f.jpg

1002632295_daf4b83f6f.jpg

And this one is to prove that I am wearing clothes, despite the fact that I have a funny look on my face...
rofl.gif

1003359930_47220603c5.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

OliviaChristine

Awesome. Green eyeshadow is pretty much my all time favorite, and this is especially gorgeous. How are you liking the paintpot? Is it easy to apply/blend, and do you notice any creasing?

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaChristine
Awesome. Green eyeshadow is pretty much my all time favorite, and this is especially gorgeous. How are you liking the paintpot? Is it easy to apply/blend, and do you notice any creasing?

I'm loving the paint pots as a base! Its easy to apply if you're quick about it. The paint pots dry faster than the tubes do so you just have to be fast or use a shader brush like 242 or something to apply it. Creasing has been none existent for me but that could also be because I put UDPP on before I used the paint pot.
th_dunno.gif
Other than using it as a base for colors though, I couldn't give you an honest over all opinion. But I can tell you that Rose pigment looks GORGEOUS over Artifact paint pot!!

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
gorgeous blending!
ahhh a paint pot base. as of yesterday athat is all i use now.

Do you use them any other way than for bases or do you use them for quickie looks when you're on the go?

Le-Saboteur

Whooo, that is gorgeous! Green's my favourite colour eyeshadow to wear, and boy do I want to copy this. Most of my green looks are darker, too.
greengrin.gif

steph0891

beautiful! does gold spill show up fine on it's own? i'm an nc25 and thinking about getting it...