The coolest case EVER (and all my stuff in it)

AimeeL

The eyeshadows actually came with the case, as well as the lipglosses, lipsticks, and the nailpolish in the bottom. They looked cheap but I bought it because I wanted the awesome faux crocodile case, and I found out they are actually really nice! They go on smooth and lots of color. My husband loves the purple polish too so that's a plus
greengrin.gif

I bunch of my other makeup I got in the last two months are in it, too. I got this cool brush set in a flip-open container that has every brush I could ever use as well as a mirror. A bunch of eyeshadow trios, mineral blushes and my one lonely MAC pallet, as well as two Sephora sticks.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

TISH1124

That is a super cute case...Even if you don't like the products that came with it...you can replace them with lots of MAC n stuff ! I love it...where did you get it? The products look great though!

AimeeL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
That is a super cute case...Even if you don't like the products that came with it...you can replace them with lots of MAC n stuff ! I love it...where did you get it? The products look great though!

I actually got it at Wal-Mart
smiles.gif
I really did expect the stuff in it to be absolute crap - I just wanted the case because the little bag I had my stuff in before was overflowing and falling apart. And I still have tons of room left even after adding all my stuff to it!

They have them in black and this red, for only $30. It was totally worth it.

Latest posts