The Defeated The Purpose Haul

couturesista

Ok, so the purpose for me going to the CCO and MAC was to get a bold lippie for the "Aziaj(sp) Challenge, but.....

I left both stores with everything but a bold lippie

CCO
Go Starflash e/s
MAC 189 Brush
drools.gif
( I have never seen or heard of this brush before but it was sooo freakin cute that I had to get. I guess I could use for blush, foundation, etc.. rec. would be appreciated!)

MAC
MAC 226 Brush
yahoo.gif
( this brush fits perfectly into my crease)
MAC Prep & Prime Face

S6300550.jpg

S6300551.jpg

S6300556.jpg

Thanks for peeking
yes.gif

TISH1124

The 189 is from the MSF collections (Danse)...Lightscapade/Glissade etc....and it is PERRRRFECT for applying the new Sculpt foundation!!!!

My MA applied my foundation with it and I went to the CCO and bought 3 ...2 for me and 1 for my girl

Carryzzz your tail back and get a Bold Lippie STAT! you better go to CVS or somewhere.....and I mean it

MAC 189 Face Brush

A uniquely shaped, rounded-paddle Face Brush with chiseled edges on each side for effortless placement and precise blending of product. An ideal tool for use in sculpting the face. Very soft synthetic bristles make it perfect for use on sensitive skin ...

at Nordstrom
$40.00

couturesista

^^ LOL, I checked my stash and I realized that I have never worn my Heatherette Melrose mood lippie, I always felt like it was too much..... no words, but for you I will ( in the words of Tim Gunn, "make it work") I'll get right on it!

I checked the website and saw the 189 on there! My big A@# almost hit the floor when I saw the price $40 Good lawd, thank the lawd for CCO'S.

carandru

Ok, completely off topic but who is that in your profile pic? Looks like a gorgeous photo that I need to save to my inspo folder.

On topic: great haul! I can't wait till I can go shopping again :-(

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, completely off topic but who is that in your profile pic? Looks like a gorgeous photo that I need to save to my inspo folder.

On topic: great haul! I can't wait till I can go shopping again :-(

Chanel Iman, The new "it" model! I found this pic courtesy of Tish, and I thought her makeup and hair was
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
.., girl, no words!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Chanel Iman, The new "it" model! I found this pic courtesy of Tish, and I thought her makeup and hair was
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
.., girl, no words!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Lol, girl I can barely even make out what's going on in the photo and I'm over here just like you!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Lol, girl I can barely even make out what's going on in the photo and I'm over here just like you!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I wish I could remember the thread, but I can't
cry.gif
Tish posted it in a thread for a rec for someone. The pic was bigger so you could see all the details.

TISH1124

We were trying to figure out who the Black Pretty Model was on the MAC site....Not Cupcrack Head the other one....

chanel.jpg

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
We were trying to figure out who the Black Pretty Model was on the MAC site....Not Cupcrack Head the other one....

Gracias chica! And seriously
th_LMAO.gif
@ cupcrack head. I just spit out my soda.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
I thought your profile pic was Amber Rose.. That's one bad chick

It's Amber Rose now, but before it was Chanel Iman.
th_wink3.gif
yes Amber is the bizness, I was feelin her style before Kanye jumped on that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
did you get the 189 from Arundel Mills?

Yup!
th_DANCE.gif

cynnie

Do you like Prep+Prime? I was really partial to it but I'm wondering if I should try it again! Great haul BTW!
greengrin.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

oh dear god
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnie
Do you like Prep+Prime? I was really partial to it but I'm wondering if I should try it again! Great haul BTW!
greengrin.gif

No I don't like it at all, I don't see a difference at all.
angry.gif