The Dior model

TwiggyPop

Maybe this should be an industry discussion thread even though it's not necessarily about work. Feel free to move if you'd like.

I was working at Sephora today and all of sudden a painfully beautiful man ends up right in front of me, it took me a second to catch my breath. Then my manager comes up and told me that he was a model for Dior, there used to a poster of him in our store where he wasn't wearing a shirt. I'm glad it had been taken down or else I would've been a little more flustered. I normally don't like male models at ALL, but this guy is insanely hot! Then it seemed like he was waiting so he could come to MY register! I opened a new register just so I could take him. Too bad he was pushing around a babys stroller, or so I thought. When he got to my register I always have to ask if they have a beauty insider card, but my stupid ass looked right at his face and lost my ability to talk and asked if he had a BOOTY insider card! Recover quick, hopefully he didn't notice. He said his sister had one and seemed to emphasize that the girl he was with was his SISTER! She comes over and gets her purse from the baby stroller to take out her card.
He seemed to be smilling at me a lot, but my autistic ass can't seem to hold eye contact for more than a second at a time so I'm sure he thought I was a little weird.
th_dunno.gif
They got a lot of stuff and we had a lot of promotions going on today so they were at my register for a while, I got a little more at ease and was finally able to talk and even make a joke or two, but every time I would look at him for more than two seconds I would lose my train of thought all over again. DAMMIT! Before I knew what had happened we were done and they were walking away, but he must've turned around at least 3 times to say, "Thank you!" again.

My managers came over when they had left to tell me how proud they were that I was able to remain professional during that sale. I was like, "Are you kidding me? I was a maniac for the past 10 minutes! I need to go in the back and splash some cold water on my face!" And I ran away. Apparently they thought he was flirting and they were surprised that I was able to stay calm. I didn't think I was calm, I thought I was retarded.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend to death and I think he's freaking hot as hell, but this guy was out of this world hot! I think he's the only male model that I could actually say was really hot in a hot way and not in a "I can take good photoshopped pictures" kind of way.
th_drool.gif

statusmode

oooh do you know his name?? I wanna see him! lol I think we can all appreciate some eye candy =]
lucky girl.. being flirted with by a gorgeous Dior male model... no one will ever take that from you!! lol

User35

Lol get some girl!

I have a funny story about a hot guy too. I think a little more embarassing tho. I am a cop, one night a guy came into the station...since being the rookie at the time I had to do the whole booking process. First you gotta search them make sure there isnt any stuff that the arresting officer might have missed on him. I got to the sock part. I usually say something like " I need you to remover your socks now, turning them inside out." Distracted i guess buy this usually cute guy ( we usually get bums and drunk idiots getting arrested) I tell him " I need you to remove your sex" . He looked up at me like I had lobsters coming out of my head...I was so embarrased. Anywho your story of a hot guy reminded me of that.

Toodles !

caramel_geek

LOL. How I wish I'm working on the next register. Then we can look like retards together
tong.gif

It's great to have some eye-candy once in a while.
winks.gif

pdtb050606

"When he got to my register I always have to ask if they have a beauty insider card, but my stupid ass looked right at his face and lost my ability to talk and asked if he had a BOOTY insider card! "

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
LOL. How I wish I'm working on the next register. Then we can look like retards together
tong.gif

thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif

TwiggyPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusmode
oooh do you know his name?? I wanna see him! lol I think we can all appreciate some eye candy =]
lucky girl.. being flirted with by a gorgeous Dior male model... no one will ever take that from you!! lol

I know his name is John, but that's it. I didn't even catch his last name when he signed for his credit card.
thmbdn.gif
Hopefully he comes back in my store though!

xxManBeaterxx

LOL sorry but i had to laugh when i read this post. I do this all the time... I got the chance to meet david beckham at a charity soccer event, and he said hi and offered his hand out for a handshake... But my whole body froze including my brain and i was just like... o.. my.. god.... is he real??? [completely forgetting to shake his hand] So he moved on and well once i started working again i felt really stupid...

TwiggyPop

haha, yeah, gorgeous guys make us stupid.
tease.gif

Can anyone maybe help me figure out who he was? I want to ask my store director, but she wasn't at work today. All I know is that his name is John and there have been posters of him with his shirt off for Dior adverts. I'm curious to find out where he's from and what he was doing in my mall. haha

Latest posts