The endless quest for Metal Rock dupes/Peackocky's Spectacle of Yourself

HeavenLeiBlu

Shame on me for sitting at work pondering this, but--

Does anyone have both items to compare? I was thinking maybe they're dupes. I don't have MR, but I have SoY.

Anybody willing/able to investigate?

HeavenLeiBlu

pompom.gif
You da bestest!

BrownEy3d

MAC Antiqued/MAC Glamour Check aren't exact dupes but close enough to Spectacle of Yourself that if you owned either, you wouldn't need it. Specially if you have Glamour Check.

Twinkle_Twinkle

MAC Antiqued/MAC Glamour Check aren't exact dupes but close enough to Spectacle of Yourself that if you owned either, you wouldn't need it. Specially if you have Glamour Check.

I believe HeavenLeiBlu is looking for dupes for Metal Rock MSF, and was hoping SoY would be a dupe, not looking for dupes of SoY, although you're right, Glamour Check and Antiqued are close to Spectacle of Yourself.

BrownEy3d

^^ Oops, you're right!

However, I think Ive found a suitable dupe for Metal Rock, HeavenLeiBlu! Laura Mercier's Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Burnished Copper; about a year ago, I was reading about Metal Rock and a blogger who had the MSF had swatched it and the Laura Mercier eye colour side by side; nearly identical! :)

Twinkle_Twinkle

^^ Oops, you're right!

However, I think Ive found a suitable dupe for Metal Rock, HeavenLeiBlu! Laura Mercier's Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Burnished Copper; about a year ago, I was reading about Metal Rock and a blogger who had the MSF had swatched it and the Laura Mercier eye colour side by side; nearly identical! :)
I've seen that mentioned on Scandalous Beauty's blog too. I haven't tried the LM cream shadow though. The other closed dupe I've found is the middle stripe in Warm Blend MSF. But I think the SoY + Chocolate Brown combo might be worth a try if you already have CB pigment.