The EX got married FOTD (pic heavy)

XShear

Hey guys. So, just found out that my lovely ex had gotten married this past weekend. I'm a bit sad and bitter about it, so I decided to let down my hair and make myself look HOT. See what he's missing? :p Sorry, it's a bit pic heavy.

Products used ...

Face: Cargo Oil-Free Foundation, Benefit Dandelion Blush, MAC Metal X Fusion Gold, Rimmel Bronzer, MAC Lightscapade

Eyes: Rimmel Chianti Eyeliner, MAC Blue brown (LOVE!), CG Lash Exact

Lips: NARS Barbarella, CG Clear l/g

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

Whew! A lot of pics! But, I feel better already. TAKE THAT! Hehe. Thanks gals.

Becca

Fairybelle

Hey hon, the SAME thing happened to me a couple of years ago. What's funny is that about a month or so after the wedding he e-mailed me at work and said that he missed me! Lol! I didn't respond. His loss, and I found a DH who was sooooo much better. Keep looking GORGEOUS...it's the best revenge...Cheers to a better life, a better you!!!

tiramisu

I agree ... his loss!!
Did you use a base with the blue brown p/g? I am always scared to use it but it looks good on you

MACATTAK

You look great with your hair down! Very pretty! Don't let it get you down, he's your "ex" for a reason
smiles.gif

XShear

Eep! Thanks so much for the lovely comments! I feel much better than earlier today! Boys suck anyways, that's why I have Specktra. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I agree ... his loss!!
Did you use a base with the blue brown p/g? I am always scared to use it but it looks good on you

I only really use a bit of foundation as a "base" for the eye m/u. What I've found with Blue Brown is that if you pat it in you get more of a "teal blue" color to as if you blend it you get this fab "brownish red" color. So, I pat near the inner corners and then blend the rest it out and upwards. HTH.
smiles.gif