beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
hottest.snow.white.ever. now all we have to do is get you into this

trashysnowwhite.jpg

hehe jk =)

For you lovely ladies...anytime!

Miss_Behave

you're the hottest snow white EVER!!!! and your hair looks great lady! everytime I see your post I really wanna cut my hair and dye it black coz it's looks soooo great with your pale skin and your amazing make-up!!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
you're the hottest snow white EVER!!!! and your hair looks great lady! everytime I see your post I really wanna cut my hair and dye it black coz it's looks soooo great with your pale skin and your amazing make-up!!

No!...please don't...you have the best sex hair ever!...remember?!...don't ever forget!

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
No!...please don't...you have the best sex hair ever!...remember?!...don't ever forget!

sex hair hahahahaha
rofl.gif
you're the cutest! actually my hair is naturaly nearly black, I just can't remember how I look with it because I'm a readhead since I'm 16, and as much as I love red, it just clashes with stuff like new york apple, which looks so good on you!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
sex hair hahahahaha
rofl.gif
you're the cutest! actually my hair is naturaly nearly black, I just can't remember how I look with it because I'm a readhead since I'm 16, and as much as I love red, it just clashes with stuff like new york apple, which looks so good on you!

I used to have pink hair and I had the same problem with eyeshadow colors clashing and making me look like a raver...no offence to the ravers, but I am not one...blues were the worst!...and it sucked because they are the ones that look the best with my eyes...so now it's just black...black goes with everything...is it sad that we even match our hair to stuff?...lol.

Jennifer Mcfly

I used to have that same Cure poster! But when I moved my bf went to take it off the wall and ripped it! argh! I saw them a couple years ago with Interpol and they are still amazing! I'm a huge Cure fan, my #1 band!!!

onto the topic at hand: this look is flawless! you are so gorgeous! I love the lips!