...the golden blues...

black_crx

At the beginning of this year I ordered once again some samples from Pure Luxe. Last week they reaches me and I had to try them! Most of them are blue tones..
I know, I know.. blue e/s and green eyes.. that doesn't work.. But I am powerless and can do nothing against it.. I love blue!!
rofl.gif

blaugold46wy.jpg

blaugold52kh.jpg

blaugold65ta.jpg

blaugold22hk.jpg

blaugold35qj.jpg

It's like always: The tons of glimmer are not so heavy in reality. Flash stresses them. I'm sorry.. It's stupid, but I'm not able to make some better pics!!
ssad.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I think this looks great, and although it doesn't make your eyes pop as much as you'd like, it still pops!! and it looks beautiful!!
greengrin.gif

DaisyDee

I think blue is a super pretty color on you! Especially baby blue...it just seems to suit you so well. You are gorgeous!

lovejam

You worked that blue, green eyes or no! It looks beautiful on you!

What colors did you use? I am especially interested in the gold one, but I want to know about all of it.
greengrin.gif

Whatever that gold is, I must get myself some. I just ordered some samples like, today, so it would have to wait until next time, but still... I've been looking for a gold shadow just like that for *ages* now.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crx
So you ladies think that I can wear blue without feeling strange??

Definitely!! You look traffic stopping gorgeous!