The Hair "Crack" ...are they for real?

Korms

What shocks me more than the silliness of they style is that people are actually paying someone to do it for them when they could do something like that at home for free! All you need is your most trusted friend and a razor! It's not exactly hard to do.

jenavii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
lol i totally had this mine was purple...but its pretty played out now

i loved it it was something to make my ponytails interesting

to each his own its only hair imo

The red one was cute, and purple is totaly my favorite color. I think some people can pull it off, others cant. I dont like the idea of just leaving it bald, but the color does add something nice.

I wouldn't do it tho...

jenntoz

Sorry to anyone who likes that bald spot, but IMO its fucking totally stupid looking
WTF2.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Hair crack...as in butt crack?

So you're literally going to make an ASS out of yourself by doing this? Yeah to each her own...and to me my own when I see it on you and point and laugh at how stupid you look lol

I remember a few years ago when all the white trash girls (no offense) on my block complete shaved the "kitchen" of their head, then purposely pulled it up in a ponytail to reveal the large bald square.

For those of you unfarmiliar with the "kitchen", it's the hair at the very very back and base of the head, where your hairline meets your neck, I believe it's called the kitchen because it tends to be the warmest sweatiest part of your hair lmao just like the warmest, sweatiest part of your house--if you cook in it.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04

For those of you unfarmiliar with the "kitchen", it's the hair at the very very back and base of the head, where your hairline meets your neck, I believe it's called the kitchen because it tends to be the warmest sweatiest part of your hair lmao just like the warmest, sweatiest part of your house--if you cook in it.

the old folks always told me it was called that because that's where all your "peas" are
th_LMAO.gif

SparklingWaves

This strip shaved look can come across as an error on the part of a hairdresser, some sort of head injury, or a dermatological abnormality. In any case, I don't think everyone in the general public will get the idea that the individual actually strongly desired this look.

If shaving a strip up their heads makes them feel beautiful, they can go for it.

I pass.

susannef

I actually think the one with the colored hair in the middle was pretty awesome, but the other ones do indeed look fucked up.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannef
I actually think the one with the colored hair in the middle was pretty awesome, but the other ones do indeed look fucked up.

th_LMAO.gif

LadyFaenyx

The one with the red is pretty cool. I can see a lot of my friends being able to pull it off (I'm not one of them, haha)

The other... what... all I could do was shake my head. That's so ridiculous.

Brie

I don't get it ?? Although the red one i think looks cute???

this however i don't get (it was the new hair in vogue aus this month)
Why would you pay for something that would happen if you just neglected to go to the salon for a while?????
2008+ARIA+Awards+Arrivals+W1FEwtaPPHhl.jpg

i just don't get it??
Official+Launch+Sean+Kitchen+VJnds74hlGFl.jpg

Its basically really dark regrowth with really blonde tips??

MACLovin

^ Yeah, people definitely do some wacky shit with their hair.. I'm all about expressing yourself but there is a fine line..lol

ohnna-lee

It looks like she was hanging out with the cast of Jackass!
th_LMAO.gif

Comment 19 made me laugh! We need a similar Specktra smiley!

darkbeauty27

Ugh, it doesn't look good completely shaved but that one girl's hair with the red section looks okay, but only when she has it up. Why do they have to completely shave the section? Why don't the just cut the section kind of short and then bleach and dye it? The shaved section looks so messed up.

Starr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
(snip)Hair crack...as in butt crack?

So you're literally going to make an ASS out of yourself by doing this?

Bwahaha!

lol.gif

michellebabieex

I joined just to respond to this post, lol. I guess having Chiari Malformation brain surgery is now in style? Looks like I'm a fashionista now!