The Hills

jerseygirl005

i was disappointed with the show. i thought it would be better. i do have to watch it again from the beginning though to get a better opinion.

..kels*

i love it.
smiles.gif
i never miss an episode haha. but i can't stand spencer.
angry.gif

saniyairshad

AAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kels* u read my mind!!! I cant stand what hes doing to Heidi and Lauren's friendship...

SELFstyled

Grr Spencer is an idiot. He's not even that cute for them to be fighting over him lol
winks.gif
I'm a sucker for this show, thank goodness for Tivo!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tash
Spencer is a moron. Completely.

I cant stand his voice! This show is like a train wreck ... Its really bad but I just cant look away! ... i cant stand spencer...i hate his attitude.

saniyairshad

Haha I hate Spencer, Heidi's a pretty girl, she can do wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better...actually come to think about it Brody's not that cute too...

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I cant stand his voice! This show is like a train wreck ... Its really bad but I just cant look away! ... i cant stand spencer...i hate his attitude.

Haha I cannot stand his voice either...

DOLLface

I can't stand Spencer! I agree, his voice is annoying, and he's a jerk. Heidi could do soo much better.

sharronmarie

anyone else slighty bothered by spencers teeth? like they're to straight and they keep him from closing his mouth??

~LadyLocks~

The Hills is a guilty pleaseure of mine. Then again, I LOVE reality shows. Guess I just love watching drama lol.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
Heidi isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed however.

HAHAH
lmao.gif
! Yeah I bet now that the show is airing she feels like an ass cause now she really see's what Spencer is all about. If she's smart enough at least lol.

boudoir

What's annoying about this show is how scripted it is. You just know it's not "reality" tv, and as far as fiction goes... it's sub-zero level!
The main girl (LC?) sounds so dumb.

Aaaaaand yet if it's on, I'll watch it
graucho.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoir
What's annoying about this show is how scripted it is. You just know it's not "reality" tv, and as far as fiction goes... it's sub-zero level!
The main girl (LC?) sounds so dumb.

Aaaaaand yet if it's on, I'll watch it
graucho.gif

aaahhhhh I KNOOOWW.. its so scripted.. sometimes I think the whole Heidi-spencer-Lauren relationship is 100% scripted for good TV..

Guilty Pleasure by FAR!

I think that Audrina is the prettiest one on the show along with Whitney.

M.A.C.tastic

whitney is HOTTTT!!!!! spencer besides being an ass, it totally ugly imho. he has this weird jaw line mouth thing going on and i do not like his hair, come to think about it, i like nothing about him lol. but i loooove the show!

xwithoutux

I'm pretty much in love with this show. I have the first season on dvd and I never miss an episode. I hate Spencer also. He's a douce and I think he looks like Donny Osmond.

sabn786

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwithoutux
I'm pretty much in love with this show. I have the first season on dvd and I never miss an episode. I hate Spencer also. He's a douce and I think he looks like Donny Osmond.

hahahah thats so funny!!

Latest posts