The Hills

CandyKisses1018

Did anyone see the after show? if so can someone tell me what the big news Lauren told everyone was? I couldn't watch it because after the hills was over tonight my boyfreind changed it right back to monday night football. If anyone could tell me I'd appreciate it. =)

graucho.gif

Joyness

That they'll be picking the show back up again soon! They didn't say when, but the next part will be of Lauren and Whitney in Paris. So basically, this wasn't really a finale.
smiles.gif
`

CandyKisses1018

oh.. =) yay! i hope lauren and brody get back together. They are so cute together. Do any of you know if Lauren gets along with brodys step sisters, the kardashians? lol

oh yea, heres a tip fashion girls; if you like what lauren and audrina wear in the show you can go to seenon.com and type in the hills and it'll show you some of the stuff they were wearing and where to buy/order it. 2 episodes ago audrina was wearing a really cute blue hat and i found it on there.. i was like yay! =)

LuckyGirl3513

well lauren and brody are not together now cause ive seen her interviewed in US weekly recently about her dating life and she says shes single

When you say the show about Lauren and whitney will be picked up soon do you mean like next fall? or soon soon?

and hiedi and spencer are still together right? so i guess she comes back..

CantAffordMAC

I thought the news was going to be something exciting. And I thought it was just a season finale anyways, not a series finale. Oops.

that episode was pretty boring actually.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Spencer is a douchebag...

I like Heidi, Lauren bitches too much, and Audrina is pretty but she smiles during "serious" times and I think she just wants to laugh, haha.

what kid right out of high school gets amazing jobs like they do anyways? I don't get it? that certainly isn't "Reality" .The internship at vogue is understandable. But Event coordinator at a huge P.R firm? I think NOT.

(whenever I type in the Letters P and R this site automatically types "page ranking" when I submit it.

xsnowwhite

^ITA, lauren complains about everythingggggg she just needs to relax.

That show just annoys me. I like Heidi better than Lauren but really the only ones on the show that I can tolerate are Audrina and Whitney.

clamster

I used to love Heidi but she is soo naive!! What was she thinking with spencer!!!!!!!! I agree Lauren complains too much I think her, Spencer and Heidi should have a serious talk about the tape of her and Jason. Spencer is a good manipulator I hate him!!! Anyways I wouldn't call that a finale.

CandyKisses1018

heidi is a bitch. Screw her. she's a horrible friend. Lauren is a good person and she only wants whats best for her friends. Heidi obvisously doesnt care about lauren at all and prolly never did. heidi and spencer are still together cuz i read about them or see them on tv every week together.. makes me sick..

macface

I don't think Lauren and Brody will be together because Brody is always dating somebody new he is hot as hell.Lauren looks like a teenager Brody makes a better couple with Whitney even though is not going to happen.I like Audrina she always had some kind of sparkle.I like Hedi more this season.I can't stand spencer and his fugly sister.

LuckyGirl3513

I dont know why i like The Hills so much cause i really dont like any of the characters... Lauren is whiny and too judgemental... Audrina is dumb as a brick as was Justin Bobby, Spencer is creepy and such a social climber and Hiedi is delusional and a biatch...

Lauren and Brody arent together but i saw them in US Weekly have lunch "as friends" a couple weeks ago...

TangoMango

I thought Lauren was gonna announce something huge, like she's been secretly dating Brody or something. The Aftershow was very lackluster. I wish Jessi and Dan would get their snarkiness back.

I don't think Heidi is a bad person, I just think she is brainwashed by Spencer. I find Lauren to be a bit of a cockblocker at times and I'm glad she kept quiet during the Audrina/JB affair, or I would have to throw something at my tv.

CandyKisses1018

tangomango; i thought the exact same thing about the huge news she had.. lol

i don't think that whitney and brody look good together.. whitney is kinda annoying.. like just the way she talks annoys the hell outta me.. i'd type more but the real worlds about it be on =)

kimmae17

did you girls notice those two girls that kept ducking down to be on screen behind the announcer girl. SOOOO ANNOYING!

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl3513
I dont know why i like The Hills so much cause i really dont like any of the characters... Lauren is whiny and too judgemental... Audrina is dumb as a brick as was Justin Bobby, Spencer is creepy and such a social climber and Hiedi is delusional and a biatch...

Lauren and Brody arent together but i saw them in US Weekly have lunch "as friends" a couple weeks ago...

Haha yeah I don't know why I watch this show! It has no education value and their lives aren't that interseting and the commercials take up most of the 30 minutes it's on.

CandyKisses1018

i watch it cuz.. brody's hot.. they dress really cute! i dunno there is like stupid little drama going on in it.. i have no drama in my life.. i guess it keeps me in the mix? idk. P.S. heidi's a bitch.. just thought i' d say that again. lol

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
did you girls notice those two girls that kept ducking down to be on screen behind the announcer girl. SOOOO ANNOYING!

Hahaha I did noticed myself too.

LuckyGirl3513

so apperenlty monday wasnt a premier at all and there are six more new episodes in this season (showing lauren in paris) ...

miss_dre

I love the hills but sometimes I wonder why haha
I love lauren, heidi is a bitch, audrina is gorgeous but like LuckyGirl3513 said, she's dumb as a brick! and whitney, well i don't know, she's akward :p
Brody is hott!! I met him at an event he did at a club near here, Tila Tequila and my oh my is he ever gorgeous!!
I was a bit disapointed in the finale myself, but I'm very happy that they will do another six episodes!!

Does anyone know if those are the final 6 episodes of the series or will there be another season in the fall?

Latest posts