The Hills!

neezer

I noticed there was not a thread for this show...I have watched and loved this show since season 1..but now that this new season is on, what are your thoughts? Who is your favorite character??

Me personally, i think Lauren at first i liked her because she always had a situation where she found herself being hurt by her friends...but now it's like the whole Heidi and Spencer situation is real childish and i think all parties just need to let it go...Heidi, no offense, but if i was white i would want HER HAIR LOL. her hair has progressed TREMENDOUSLY since she has been on the show....but same with her, good that she left Spencer tho i think that he probably still is seeing her when the camera goes off...but the whole throwing out rude comments about LC when she is out in the clubs...doing way too much.
Spencer is a dumbass. Did yall see him on Tyra? He said he was gonna name his kid dunk...and so Tyra asked why and he was like well Im going to adopt an African and then he's gonna play basketball and dunk on folks..so Tyra was like well i thought it meant for badunkadonk and he was like "that can work too if it's a girl"....WOMP...lol..and Audrina, iont know what to say about her. Justin Bobby is cute with that haircut tho
smiles.gif

ANyways feel free to post...i can talk all day about this show lol

edit: i just saw the post for this show my bad...welp

LOCa

Spencer Reminds Me Of The White-American (whatever its called) Verision Of My Ex.

Ugh I Can't Watch That Show They All Irritate The Fukc Out Of Me Cause There Kinda On The Ditsy Side.

And I Agree With You On : "Heidi, no offense, but if i was white i would want HER HAIR LOL"

Chyea....

Obreathemykiss

Lauren started out being my favorite character too...especially in Laguna Beach, but now...I don't know. I feel like she should REALLY get the hell over the Heidi thing already. I'm sick of it! And when you see her with friends and stuff, she just seems to be kind of manipulative I guess. I don't know..she's a weird one to figure out.
As for Heidi-I can not stand her. At all. She does have nice hair BUT she seems like such a little spoiled brat.
Whitney is "blah" to me but she has a decent personality from what I can tell.
I adore Lo. She is so pretty and carefree.
I love Brody. I think Audrina lets others influence her WAY too much and changes to be accepted. I do think she deserves a good guy, though.
Spencer disgusts me. He is so lame and he thinks he is the shit and he's not. He's a freakin' loser with daddy's cash.
And his sister Stephanie is probably my favorite right now. I dig her style and her personality.
It's so hard on these shows though because they always get these "looks" to create more drama and you never know what's real and what's not.
It's still like crack though!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

there is a Hills thread. but I dont know where it went
I am addicted to this show. I dont know why but I am.

Lauren whines tooo much

Now shes mad at Audrina for going back to Justin bobby.

she needs to stop interfering in other peoples lives. Get over it already. good god, I haven't had a fight like that since the 7th grade.

Heidi is my favorite "character" I LOVE HER HAIR too.. her color is amazing. I wonder where she gets it done... hmmm
Spencer pisses me off. and Audrina is really pretty but her mouth is always open. In the previews it seems like shes gonna move out of laurens house. which is good because lauren and L.O ignore here. and Lauren will probably bring more drama into her life.

xoleaxo

i loove this show..

i like lauren; she's ambitious and very relatable. she has great style, too. i agree that the drama thing with heidi is ridiculous already. it does suck that heidi (supposedly) spread rumors, and it would hurt like a bitch if your best friend did that. i think lauren should just let it go already.. she should be the bigger person and stop being a baby when she sees heidi at the club.

heidi sucks. she seems so fake. she acts clueless about the rumor drama but i wouldn't doubt that she was involved in it.

i like audrina, LO and stephanie.. they seem like great friends to have.

i wonder how much the producers leave out of the shows? there is probably sooo much more going on with the lauren/heidi/spencer thing.. i guess they want to leave us hanging so we keep watching..

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
i loove this show..

i like lauren; she's ambitious and very relatable. she has great style, too. i agree that the drama thing with heidi is ridiculous already. it does suck that heidi (supposedly) spread rumors, and it would hurt like a bitch if your best friend did that. i think lauren should just let it go already.. she should be the bigger person and stop being a baby when she sees heidi at the club.

heidi sucks. she seems so fake. she acts clueless about the rumor drama but i wouldn't doubt that she was involved in it.

i like audrina, LO and stephanie.. they seem like great friends to have.

i wonder how much the producers leave out of the shows? there is probably sooo much more going on with the lauren/heidi/spencer thing.. i guess they want to leave us hanging so we keep watching..

heidi doesn't seem fake. She is FAKE.

KimmyAnn_678

I feel so childish watching The Hills, but I love it! I've always been a LC fan and still am. Heidi and Spencer annoy the heck out of me, Spencer is a creep and Heidi is the fakest out of them all. And what is up with Spencer's facial fuzz... yuck!

But I do agree... I LOVE Heidi's hair LOL.

pat

I love "The Hills" no matter what people say (scripted or not) hahaa... I love Whitney! She is so classy and adorable. Audrina is cute, but recently I noticed she isn't getting along with Lo. Lo seems like a bitch at times, it seems as if she wants Lauren all to herself. Stephanie is cute, but she pisses me off sometimes. Lastly, Heidi (she has so much work done, it's so obvious!) and Spencer need a life. I hate them, especially Spencer. hahaha

n_c

Whatever Whitney wears on her cheeks (bronzer/blush) is gorgeous! Hmmm i wonder what it is...anyone? Oh and Spencer is a total idiot.

jetplanesex

I don't care what ANYONE says, LC is still my girl!

Spencer is a prick and I am keeping my fingers crossed that Heidi dump him for good and make up with LC. Heidi has bugged me from the get-go, though, with her overly ditzy 'blonde' act. Ick.

I like Lo but it seems pretty blatant to me that she's trying to come in between Audrina and Lauren's friendship and I don't think that's cool. I don't think Lauren and Lo are doing anything wrong by asking Audrina what's up with her and Justin Bobby, that's a normal girl-friend thing to do, in my opinion , and I don't think they were being rude about it.

I LOVE Whitney.

But like I said, Lauren is still my favorite. She always looks so fresh and natural, which I think is obviously the point because Heidi looks so awfully fake 99% of the time... oh, TV writers and their foils... Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I just got done watching last nights episode.

Lo is a bitch. I cant stand her.

Tell me about it!! She use to be this nice person on Laguna Beach and now since they have all moved into a house, shes a snob!! Shes gotten rude too. I think Heidi has grown up alot since the beginning of the show. I remember when she was complaining about a 9-5 job. Lol.

My friend CJ is getting cast on the show next season. Hehe. Its funny how they have casting calls for a "reality" show.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
I love "The Hills" no matter what people say (scripted or not) hahaa... I love Whitney! She is so classy and adorable. Audrina is cute, but recently I noticed she isn't getting along with Lo. Lo seems like a bitch at times, it seems as if she wants Lauren all to herself. Stephanie is cute, but she pisses me off sometimes. Lastly, Heidi (she has so much work done, it's so obvious!) and Spencer need a life. I hate them, especially Spencer. hahaha

You pretty much summed it up for me. I feel embarassed watching this show and it's funny because it was probably taped such a while ago so when you see stuff like who Lauren is dating now compared to talking to Steven etc it's just like interesting I guess.

I love Lauren though. I can see the point about her being a bit manipulating, but overall I think she (at least comes off as) a sweet girl. For all of you that love Heidi's hair, you can have it! I want Lauren's hair! I think she is sooo pretty!
heart.gif

Whitney is definitely classy -- even if she kind of boring. haha.

Audrina is adorable.
heart.gif
I relate to her a lot because she is a private person like myself. Also, Justin Bobby was cute before and now he's like superrr cute with his new hairdo! I think they are cute together as long as he treats her right which he seems to be doing a better job at. :p

I used to really think Lo was extremely level headed and nice, but after the most recent episodes where she is excluding Audrina (SO obvious!) she really seems like a B!TCH! So now I can't stand her and her condecsending ways.

Brody is a cutie. I can't really judge his personality though and if he's a big player then booooo but yeah still a cutie. lol.

Heidi still disgusts me to look at even after her surgeries. Her face is really long or something, and her looks she gives are just ew. All she does is mope around about how she wants to be friends with Lauren and start hanging out with "the girls" again. It's pathetic.

But wait. Spencer is BEYOND pathetic. I actually think it's kind of sweet how in the current episodes he is chasing Heidi around trying to get her back though.

Stephanie, his sister, is nottt my style though. She seems like a nice girl but I cannot stand her sense of "style" Ick!

enough talk of these wackos.

xsnowwhite

I think Lauren starts ALOT of unneccessary drama. Obviously I dont live with them so I don't know what really goes on but she just seems sort of rude and she doesn't let people explain things.
I like Whitney the best and I actually like Heidi alot too. Heidi used to annoy me so bad, but now im starting to like her more.

emrose

Ok, i gotta get in on this!
I live in the UK so were left waaay behind but ive been watching the latest episodes online (i know, how sad)

But ok here we go *inhale*
Lauren - like a few others, my feelings for her change all the time! Shes sooo bloody dramatic at times it makes me cringe - "i want to forgive you *long pause* and i want to forget you" jeeeeeeeeeeez! i wonder how many times she rehearsed that line! If i was heidi i probably would have bust out laughing - it kinda looked like she was about to too!
She does seem wise in most things but then she also has that need-to-be-right-all-the-time kinda attitude and thats gotten annoying. I used to watch Laguna beach too and her confidence has increased alot - but then if i had her life mine would too!

Ummmm,
Brody - fell for him that episode he and lauren went to dinner (when she went through is iPhone) he tugged at my heart strings when he couldnt quite find the words he wanted to say!!! also, he cracks me up when he impersonates frankie but apart from that, hes whatever :p
Spencer - looks like a serial killer. i do find myself feeling sorry for him sometimes but he never fails to remind me of what an ass he really is.
Heidi - talentless, fame craving, lying, blow up doll with GORGEOUS hair, *wonders what products she uses*
Whitney - sucha sweetheart, and faaaaacking stunning, best looking on the show.
Audrina - she seems alright, as mentioned by someone else she seems quite easily influnced and abit dopey, shes pretty but i often find myself staring at her her huge teeth and no lips!
Justin (Bobby) - combat boot ona beach wearing, druggy :p but i find him kinda hot, esp when he had his long hair! wasn't down with the way he was messing audrina around though, reminds me too much of my ex/boyfriend BLOODY MAKE YOUR MIND UP.
Lo - eh, theres always been something fishy about her, cant put my finger on it
Stephanie - naaaaaa.. aint buying mrs nice pratt! am i the only one that she screams FAKE to? i think shes toootally putting it on to win some love and air time!

*exhale* aaaaaaaaaahhh
th_DANCE.gif

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I just got done watching last nights episode.

Lo is a bitch. I cant stand her.

Why do you say that?? lol!
well maybe i need to watch Monday's ep.
i think Lo is good because in a way she brings LC back to reality...she's smart tho

TDoll

I've watched this show since the first season (just heard it got picked up yesterday for a new season.) AAANYWAY....Always loved Lauren, thought she was pretty down to earth. During this season, I've really noticed that if her friends aren't doing something she approves of, she kinda writes them off. I think the whole Audrina moving in with them thing after she and Lo had been talking bad about her was kinda crappy. Now she's stuck with them. I do think its incredibly scripted and borderline ridiculous, but who cares...its one of my favorite shows!

xoleaxo

i just got done watching this week's episode..

why is Lo such a bitch? she gives the weirdest looks and seems so rude. i feel bad for audrina--she's excluded all the time and they always show her giving lonely, left out, sad faces.
ssad.gif