the hottest bands XD

pushhupsindrag

jack white from the white stripes comes in second for me, never as good as my first but i am still so mad he got renee zellwegger pregnant.

gfdgfdgfdgdg.jpg

yeah i got bored...so i thought i would randomly post...

Corvs Queen

WOOT!!! I love Jack White.
But my list is as follows......
Billy Corgan The Smashing Pumpkins
Courtney Taylor-Taylor The Dandy Warhols
Pete Yorn Pete Yorn

.............and Jack White got Renee Zellwegger pregnant?????
When?????

pushhupsindrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
WOOT!!! I love Jack White.
But my list is as follows......
Billy Corgan The Smashing Pumpkins
Courtney Taylor-Taylor The Dandy Warhols
Pete Yorn Pete Yorn

.............and Jack White got Renee Zellwegger pregnant?????
When?????

i dunno when. i saw it on tv awhile ago and started screaming and went into a depression.

x.els.x

OMGOSH i lovvvvve tyson from AAR
saw them in october with simple plan
best show everrr!!

ruby_soho

Brian Molko, Davey Havok, Sebastian Grainger & Jesse Keeler, George Petit, Dennis of Refused and I'm probably leaving boys out...
smiles.gif

ruby_soho

Ah I forgot Trent! I had the hottest picture of him from AP magazine from like two years ago....Marilyn Manson was hot but now he's trying too hard...
ssad.gif

Gabriella

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.els.x
OMGOSH i lovvvvve tyson from AAR
saw them in october with simple plan
best show everrr!!

I can't believe you saw them! I am going to see them next time they are here. Isn't he just so freakin hot? Oh man....Mmmmm

x.els.x

hehe yepp..they were seriously soooo GOOD!
they started off the sp show..
it was annoying that his microphone stopped working in some parts but the band kept playing and he kept on singing

god i love AAR
greengrin.gif

baby_love

um....Andrew McMahon from SoCo and Jacks Mannequin, my favorite bands EVER. he's not the most attractive person but I would jump at the chance to do naughty things with him any day. my other favorites are, The Academy Is..., panic! at the disco, Hellogoodbye, and Motion City Soundtrack...and basically all of the members are butt ugly, but I still love them. I'm not a scenester I swear.

x.els.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
um....Andrew McMahon from SoCo and Jacks Mannequin, my favorite bands EVER. he's not the most attractive person but I would jump at the chance to do naughty things with him any day. my other favorites are, The Academy Is..., panic! at the disco, Hellogoodbye, and Motion City Soundtrack...and basically all of the members are butt ugly, but I still love them. I'm not a scenester I swear.

GAH!! i am OBSESSED with Panic!At the disco.. love love their music, album rocks
graucho.gif
th_worship.gif

fireatwill

but for my two cents. I think that Frank Iero is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen (hes in the band my chemical romance) I also think Forrest from hellogoodbye is really cute. Ryan from panic! at the disco and Matt from, from first to last. I know there is more. But yeah.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Friggin' A he's hot.
I could just sop him up on a biscuit.

ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah ah
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif

Latest posts