The House Bunny

glam8babe

omg how cute does this movie look!

YouTube - The House Bunny TRAILER 2008 {TRUE-HD} Sony Pictures

i cant wait to see it
yahoo.gif

xsnowwhite

haha yeah i want to see that so bad! I loooove her hair! so cute.

EDIT: saw it this weekend and LOVED it! So funny! hahaaa anna faris was great at playing that part I was cracking up

pat

LMAO I hella want to see that movie!

I've been waiting and counting the days when it finally comes out. (this Friday)

I always laugh at the part when she tries to be like Marilyn Monroe or when that guy tells her, "You need a yob." hahahahahahaha

Oh! and when she does the possessed voice "Natalie. Harmony" hahahahahahha

Divinity

Meh I wasn't so keen and then I got this month's Playboy and she's on the cover and is the interview for the 20 questions sections. Very interesting gal. Actually too saw the filming on last night's episode of 'Girls Next Door' and the girlfriends, Hef, and some playmates were thrilled to be a part of it and there was a screening at the mansion too. Hef was laughing his ass off and according to Holly, I guess this takes a lot. Such a cutie that Hef...so anyway, now I want to see it AND even Mr. Divinity is intrigued
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I am going to see that first thing on Friday! I love The Girls Next Door and thought the special episode on Monday night was so funny!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

DH and I saw the promo for this and thought it looked pretty funny. Anna Farris is hilarious.

I need to try that name recognition thing. lol

I hope there is some depth to this movie. I really don't want it to be Anna Faris moving into the house of the "unpopular sorority", stuffing their bras, tramping them up and suddenly the world is a better place. I know it is a comedy and all, but the right message can be there.

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
DH and I saw the promo for this and thought it looked pretty funny. Anna Farris is hilarious.

I need to try that name recognition thing. lol

I hope there is some depth to this movie. I really don't want it to be Anna Faris moving into the house of the "unpopular sorority", stuffing their bras, tramping them up and suddenly the world is a better place. I know it is a comedy and all, but the right message can be there.

At the end of the trailer they start saying they need to see what's inside >
oh.gif

plus Anna's character wants that cute smart boy xD

chocolategoddes

It's really not my kind of comedy. A bit too "chick-flickish" for my taste, even though it obviously looks funny.

Gosh, I think Anna Farris is too cute. I wanna pinch her cheeks and poke her nose. *squeal*
Yeah, I'm weird. :/

bby112

I just watched it yesterday and i liked it very much. I recommended it if you love those chick flicks. also, a good movies to have a girls night out with haha.

clslvr6spd

I saw it yesterday with my g/f after we had a few strawberry margaritas in us!! We thought it was really cute & funny. Definately a chick comedy! I know we will buy it when it comes out to DVD.
winks.gif

sofabean

i can't wait to see this! i especially love the commercial where she says "oh i'm not here to make soup!" referring to a brothel hahaha.

hr44

Total chick comedy! I took my younger cousin yesterday... we enjoyed it! =) I was in the mood to watch a stupid/funny chick movie for the longest time!