The 'hundreds of $$' hauls (Fafi, Heatherette, BPB)...

slowhoney

I have gone just a tad too crazy with MAC lately. (What else is new?) This is mostly from the past two months...

All I can say is TGFGC (Thank God For Gift Cards)! They at least covered... oh, half of my Heatherette haul. Thank god I had the pigments and glitters already. Oy. I just love, love, love the packaging! I don't normally go to The Bay counter downtown Toronto (Queen Station), but does anyone know Mario there? He is such a sweetie (and freaking HOT)! He put all my stuff on hold for me right at 10am and now they know me as the "MAC freak" there. Haha. I told him all about Specktra and mac_cosmetics. He had no idea MAC had such a cult following! :p

I got Trio 1 and Trio 2 but they are not pictured; I got a CP for them instead so I'll be getting them shortly. Sorry for the crappy lighting. The lighting in my room is practically non-existent.

Fafi Haul

haulfeb08_1.jpg

Fun 'N' Sexy, Not So Innocent (not pictured), Utterly Frivolous, Flash-N-Dash, Strawbaby, Cult Fave, Sugar Trance (not pictured), Squeeze It, Totally It, Fafi Eyes 1, Fafi Eyes 2, Nice Vice, Girl Friendly, Cash Flow, Perky, Rollickin', Hipness, Fashion Frenzy, Sassed-Up, Girls Will Be Girls, Boom!, Rectangle Small Clearly Fafi.

Beauty Powder Blushes Haul

haulfeb08_2.jpg

Shy Beauty, Joyous, Eversun, Feeling.

Heatherette MAC Bag

haulfeb08_3.jpg

Heatherette Haul

haulfeb08_4.jpg

Lollipop Loving x2, Fleshpot, Hollywood Nights, Bonus Beat, Sock Hop, Style Minx, Starlet Kiss, Black Funk/Pop Blue, Phone Me/Text Me, Nighthawk/Front Row, Fab Orchid/Dash Lily, Lola Devine, $$$$$ Yes, Alpha Girl, Trio 1 (not pictured), Trio 2 (not pictured), 239, 213, 275.

fjc62701

OMG, your haul is so beautiful....looks so much fun to play with....I love the way it looks in your just bought MAC bag...LOL I know I'm weird. But I like looking at mine when I buy stuff, and it's all in there..I can stare at it for hours

newagetomatoz

Holy crap!!! That is a MAC-gasm!!! I think if I ever pulled a haul like that I might pass out from sheer ecstasy! lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjc62701
OMG, your haul is so beautiful....looks so much fun to play with....I love the way it looks in your just bought MAC bag...LOL I know I'm weird. But I like looking at mine when I buy stuff, and it's all in there..I can stare at it for hours

I totally know what you mean when you say you like the way it looks in the bag, trust me! I'd be lying if I said I didn't purposely leave my hauls in the bag longer just to stare at it all and think about dumping it all out and rolling around in it like a kid at Christmas. Haha. So we'll be weird and pathetic together.
winks.gif