The "I did it to match my top" FOTD thread

Mrs Scissorhands

I know you all do it!... So I thought we could start this thread to post looks you've done to match your top... I'll start the ball rolling...
smiles.gif

image60ny.jpg

image144jz.jpg

Keep them coming!
smiles.gif

Mrs Scissorhands

Just Mac 'Shroom' all over the lid and arch, and then Almay 'Bring Out The Blue' (the brown shade) on just the lid, and then this random Red Earth purple eyeshadow over the top of that, leaving a little bit of the brown visible... and then the regulation eyeliner and mascara of course!

user4

i like how it matches the top but not enough to be like... eeehhhh too much!!! it is really pretty!!! and again girl, ur look is gorgeous! nice job

user3

Please don't take this the wrong way but let me just say you are one smokin' hot girlie!!

You makeup looks great!

Mrs Scissorhands

Why would I take it the wrong way?
smiles.gif

Glad you liked the look! I wore it to the Black Eyed Peas concert last night... didn't voluntarily want to go but my aunty got tickets so what the hey...

Plenty more will come!

jess98765

i'm not a pervert or anything believe me but whoa, you have one really hot body - from what i can see anyway... you are really gorgeous and have the most beautiful eyes.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Please don't take this the wrong way but let me just say you are one smokin' hot girlie!!

You makeup looks great!

DITTO!! u r one hot mama!!!! muy sexy!!!

Mrs Scissorhands

I use both Diorshow and Maybelline Full & Soft... I apply them upways, downways and any other ways you can think of! Many coats... but it's worth it
smiles.gif