The "I Haven't Shopped For Six Months, And This Is My Reward" Haul

xKiKix

I felt bad when I looked at my credit card bill online this morning, BUT then I reminded myself that I haven't stepped into ANY cosmetic stores for 6 months. This is my reward! But I'll most likely not buy anymore until next year cuz I'm going to skip the holiday collection most likely...

anywho, here are my precious...
DSC02176.jpg

Pigments: Push The Edge, Mutiny, Brash & Bold
DSC02177.jpg

Lips: Morning Glory Lustreglass, Bare Slimshine, Creme Cup Lipstick
DSC02178.jpg

Liners: Fascinating Eye Kohl, Feline Eye Kohl (one backup), Full Of Fuchsia Technakohl Liner, Dervish Lip Pencil, Subculture Lip Pencil
DSC02179.jpg

Greasepaint Sticks: Black, V, B
DSC02180.jpg

Accentuate/Sculpt (Sculpt and Shape Powder), 214 Short Shader Brush, 165 Tapered Cheek/Highlight Brush
DSC02181.jpg

Quads: Photorealism, In The Gallery
DSC02182.jpg

Quads: Tone: Grey, Notoriety
DSC02183.jpg

Pro Palettes: Blush and Eye Shadow
DSC02184.jpg

Mineralize Eye Shadows: Young Punk, Blue Flame

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Great haul...hope you especially enjoy the mutiny pigment *wink*

lol, i LOVE IT! it looks so nice with my shadowy lady quad.

xphoenix06

Great haul! I would love to try that 165, is it better than the angled blush brush (for highlight and contour?)

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
Great haul! I would love to try that 165, is it better than the angled blush brush (for highlight and contour?)

for highlighting its a dream, its actually pretty good at contouring but i feel that the 168 places the powder slightly better though, not that big of a deal. but you must try the 165 either way.
greengrin.gif

pcsocake

Great haul! I have some of your purchase on my wishlist already. I wish I could come up with similar excuse, too
ssad.gif

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsocake
Great haul! I have some of your purchase on my wishlist already. I wish I could come up with similar excuse, too
ssad.gif

lol, DUDE i went crazy for the last six months going on a dry spell (haha!) but you should most definitely purchase the 165 brush if you havent already.
thmbup.gif

friedargh

congratulations on your new haul and your dearth of self control.. something which I seem to lack :p

Latest posts