The "I just wanted to try my new products" Look.

TheClara

I got some new products in the mail today from Bobbi Brown and Givenchy that I wanted to try out, and this is the look I came up with...
The foundation didn't quite work on my oily skin, sadly..

Skin: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand, Chanel Poudre Universelle compact powder in 30 Naturel.
Eyes: Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Brown Metal 4, Bobbie Brown Dusty Plum, Eggplant & Star eyeshadows, Givenchy Magic Kajal, black mascara and NYX lashes 104.
Cheeks: Bobbie Brown Shimmer Brick Platinum Pink.
Lips: Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine No.01 & Gloss d'Interdit No.12

lovelydisarray

This is beautiful. Purple is great on you! What foundation do you typically use? I have oily skin too and have yet to found a full proof foundation.

TheClara

Thank you!
I mostly use the Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation this time of the year. I think it works well on my skin whitout looking cakey or powdery. In summer I've also used the Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel, and that has also worked really well for me, but my skin is usually alot more dry in summer caus I tan so much and the sun and sea-air tends to dry me out a bit. When I have my "good skin" day I somtimes only use my MAC msf Naturals al well.
I usually don't like foundations made for oily skin on me because they tend to turn out horribly cakey and powdery and makes my bad skinstructure even more visible. And besides I do't really like the powdery look either.

TheClara

Thank you!
yahoo.gif