The I'M FINALLY 16 FACE!!

eighmii

When I turned 16 I was in my superpunk brightbright everyday makeup phase. So in my picture I'm only wearing Chrome Yellow and Bitter and I was really pale, and had hot pink hair. I look so funny.

Something like this would be a much better choice than mine. =]

*Luna*

Happy Birthday!!! I love everything about this! Gorgeous eyes. Good luck on your test!!!

Happy Birthday!
cheerleader.gif
Beautiful makeup - the purples really make your green eyes pop!

charkkatz

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

gosh this forum is so cheerful and uplifting!

I am going to start working at MACYS in their cosmetics department soon...I just have to find out which companies have open positions...I'm so excited!!

makeupgal

Beautiful! Most 16 yr olds don't have your makeup skills, I'm sure. Happy Birthday! Next post can be the "I passed my test!" FOTD.

charkkatz

^ No I leased a 2006 Honda Accord EX-V6...or rather my mom leased it and I am making the payments/insurance. hehe I LOVE HONDAS.

Jadetive

OOH, the color combo is gorgeous. Love the plummy eyes and especially(!) the lips. Happy birthday and good luck!
winks.gif

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by charkkatz
^ No I leased a 2006 Honda Accord EX-V6...or rather my mom leased it and I am making the payments/insurance. hehe I LOVE HONDAS.

hehe me too
smiles.gif
i test drove an accord when i was looking for a new car. but i think it was an 07 LX. but i ended up getting an 07 civic. i loveee
eyelove.gif

Chelseaa

you are gorgeous and your makeup is AMAZING.
happy 16th. =] you're the same age as me!
and good luck on your drivers testtt.