the imitation of the antiquitease look...

velvett21

You did a fantastic job with it. I always improvise because I never seem to have all the stuff when I want to do some of those looks.

black_crx

THANKS Ladies, you are so friendly!!
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fée
I'm jealous!!! you did a really good job and uppity don't really show up on me too so i use it as a base anyway you're really pretty and the look is gorgeous on you!

Is that you on your ava-picture? I think with your beautiful brown eyes it should be possible to wear Uppity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvett21
You did a fantastic job with it. I always improvise because I never seem to have all the stuff when I want to do some of those looks.

There are lots of similar colors. exchanging is no problem.. but often it is annoying that I do not have all the appropriate colors. But there are simply too many for buying them all :holysheep:

thelove4tequila

Oh I think you did a fab job recreating this! Quick question, did you put anything on top of Uppity f/l? That gold just pops.

black_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Oh I think you did a fab job recreating this! Quick question, did you put anything on top of Uppity f/l? That gold just pops.

Thank you!
th_thstars.gif

There is nothing on top.. just Uppity pure! But I had to do several layers of paint for show it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
looks better than the MAC face chart thingy yup!

blush-anim-cl.gif
Oh thanks.. Can that be possible?? You're so lovable!!

black_crx

By the way... I "completed" the look with some golden fingertips
greengrin.gif

img6468rw7.jpg

img6470cs7.jpg

Oh sorry.. My fingers look like sausages!
thmbdn.gif