The Junk in My Trunk

msthrope

instead of posting en masse here, i created an album for my collection which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&id=557251080 if you have any colors questions or anything, i'll try my best to answer them. i have WAY too much stuff for a girl who wears make-up a couple of times a month.

PS. you don't need to be on facebook to view this album.

Perple1

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to be first in line if/when you decided to swap or sell some stuff! Geez, how can you only wear makeup TWICE A MONTH!?!?!
That's insane! :confused: But if you're collecting, i guess it's hard to actually USE the products. I bet it's to just stare and admire your stash!
Whew, I thought I had a lot of MAC!
weeping.gif

Linda Baby

LOVES IT!
where'd you get the hand mirror? and the storage case for your lipsticks?

can i add you on facebook?
smiles.gif

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
Geez, how can you only wear makeup TWICE A MONTH!?!?! That's insane! :confused: But if you're collecting, i guess it's hard to actually USE the products. I bet it's to just stare and admire your stash!

it's not becuase i collect that i only wear make-up a couple of times a month; it's because i'm a little fuss pot and refuse to do anything less than a full face which takes a good 30-40 minutes and i just never seem to have/make the time to do that though. i am going to try to change that though because it seems a waste to have all of this stuff and never use it.

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Baby
LOVES IT!
where'd you get the hand mirror? and the storage case for your lipsticks? can i add you on facebook?
smiles.gif

the mirror i actually got on the LJ community a few years back. if you watch there or ebay, they pop up every now and again.

the lipstick storage cases which are amazing as they can hold lipsticks or lipglosses come from here http://www.sharodan.com/ and you can find them by searching on "lipstick box". i absolutely love those.

there isn't much of interest on my facebook account really as i do most of my MAC stuff through LJ. i just created the album there so i didn't have to upload stuff to my webspace. aside from that, the only make-up related stuff is a few face shots. you can add me though if you really want.

melliquor

I love all the piggies. Please think of me if you ever get rid of your collection... eyeing up the Diana Ross brushes.

kyashi

wow your collection is inspiring .. mines so little it can fit into one picture and you can see everything.. and i love how your store it .. its amazing that you can fit that much stuff into such a small area .. you must be very organised and I love those lipstick boxes !! thanks for sharing ^^

Latest posts