The 'Lindsay Lohan' Look

exballerina

Can anyone tell me products that I can use to achieve this look?:

125j62v.jpg

It doesn't have to be MAC, it can be anything.

Thanks!

smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
her face looks dirty...

I know!! I think its because she is trying to cover up the freckles with foundation.. It doesn't match the rest of her.

ette

eyes: bobbi brown stone shadow, vanilla on brow bone.
lips: mac hue l/s, nars turkish delight l/g.
contouring on cheeks: your favorite bronzer.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I know!! I think its because she is trying to cover up the freckles with foundation.. It doesn't match the rest of her.

Too much bronzer never looks good. :/

maxcat

I'm not sure that's bronzer!!!... First recc is to get some sunscreen!! But... it also looks like she's using the bronzer as a brow lighter, maybe some omega, with a mauve/grey smudged pencil... she's got some falsies goin' on underneath that mascara, too. They look like singles... Lips look like Giddy blotted with clear glass overtop.
But, wow. Either the photog hates her and turned up the contrast on his photoshop or she's getting some pretty bad sun damage...

Shimmer

spray tan. You can see her on other (non appearance) days not looking quite so.......tangerine.

She's still ugly.

LatinaRose

I don't think she's ugly at all. I don't think this is her best look by any means, but she is far from straight up "ugly".

lahdeedah

that is definitely not her best look-- probably not a good look for anyone. Step away from the fake tanning products and bronzer!!

exballerina

I agree that this look isn't the best one for her or for anyone, but I'm in love with her lip color and her fake lashes! Everything else is gross, haha.

Would Hue be the best lip color? And how about the lashes? What number at MAC or perhaps some other brand?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by exballerina
Can anyone tell me products that I can use to achieve this look?:

lots of fake tanner and lots of cocaine. she looks seriously strung out in that picture.
when i met her a couple months ago, she looked a lot better in person, though still not very good. and her eyebrows really bugged me, lol.

all joking aside though, bronzer/fake tanner, some sort of shimmery highlight, there's lashes by ardell that look similar, although i'm sorry i don't have the exact style number. black liner, black mascara, some sort of brown brow set, some neutral shadows, and maybe heart throb or c-thru lipglass?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Just for the coke reference I had to thank you!
smiles.gif

hahhah. when i met her she was high as a kite. ridiculously so, with all the "cokehead" mannerisms. still, she looked pretty. she's ridiculously small, too. not just skinny, but short. she's just like, petite.

lara

Her eyebrows always make me weep. A mascara wand with a bit of hairspray would fix them right up and 'lift' her whole face.

By looking at her, I'd guess that she does her own make-up most of the time. Some times she can look like the gorgeous little 19-year-old that she is, and other times she looks like she went through a hedge backwards.

Lindsay, call me. Give me an hour and I'll have you doing your own make-up like a pro.
winks.gif

dollbabybex

Quote:
her face looks dirty...

thats so funny... my best friend always goes on about how lindsay lohan looks like she needs a good wash!!ha!