the look before I spent the whole night at the Emergency Room...

ThePerfectScore

My first date look.... went out to dinner and then to a club with a guy. After the club, the guy got mad at a one of his friend's girlfriends and punched a garage door... His thumb was busted open pouring blood and he needed stitches. I was at the hospital from 5 am - 9:30 am, only b/c I got a called my uncle to come get me, my uncle lives close by. The guy was at the hospital until 1:30 pm. I didn't call to get a ride earlier b/c I was safe, and no one likes to be called in the middle of the night. haha and the hospital was on a good side of town, there very few ppl in the ER, for nothing too serious. In fact I didn't hear an ambulance once. I don't know why it too so long since he had insurance and could pay.
Needless to say, there will be no 2nd date.

nongoma

LOL!!!! for all the drama you you banging ma! Go get yourself a second date with a non thumbing bleeding dude!

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongoma
LOL!!!! for all the drama you you banging ma! Go get yourself a second date with a non thumbing bleeding dude!

Oh yeah def... I only went out with him b/c my best friend's parents and friends with his parents.

blazeno.8

Well I'm glad to hear that you weren't the one in need of the emergency room. The makeup looks great!

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ElleB
What shadows did u use?

Face:
M·A·C Fix Fluid in NC 50
M·A·C Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 45
M·A·C Studio Sculpt concealer in NW 40
M·A·C Select Moisturecover concealer in NC 45
M·A·C Powder Blush in Dolly Mix
M·A·C Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlet

Lips:
M·A·C lustre lipstick in Chintz on Chintz

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban decay Deluxe Shadow Box: Fishnet, Ransom, Zero
Ulta Gold
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer Palette
M·A·C Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Mystery
Dior Show Iconic

I used a lot of colors.. but the lighting in that bathroom sucked, I have yet to master my camera settings.. so its hit or miss

claralikesguts

purples look fab on you
greengrin.gif

sugaMAMA

LMAO girl i was about to say you better NOT everrrr call him. that is some serious anger issues. NEXT ! at least you looked nice =)

Latest posts