The MAC Collection Curse

MAC_Whore

OK, I know this is probably as real as the "Superman Curse", but hear me out. I read about a recent tragedy that struck one of the former MAC collection designers (Fafi) and I got to thinking that there had been quite a few tragedies or strokes of bad luck associated with those who developed a collection with MAC. Not models, but collaborators.

1. Alexander McQueen - He committed suicide
2. Isabella Blow - She committed suicide
3. Fafi - Her husband recently died in a freak accident
4. Ungaro - Shortly after their collection with MAC they had their disastrous Lindsay Lohan collaboration
5. Rodarte - Due to public outcry over the naming of some products in their MAC collaboration it was pulled and never launched

I know, no such thing as curses, but some bad coincidences, no? Are there any others that you can think of?

MAC_Whore

We should add a creature that is half-octopus / half-bear into the storyline and pitch it to the SyFy channel. You in?

SubwayDreaming

Well, Barbie and Ken broke up. Was that after the MAC collection?
girlhaha.gif

MAC_Whore

Well, Barbie and Ken broke up. Was that after the MAC collection?
girlhaha.gif
They broke up, eh? I hadn't heard. They couldn't deal with the fame brought about by their MAC collection. It drove them apart! Don't tell anyone, but rumour is that Hello Kitty is fighting a nasty meth addiction and a has serious shop lifting habit. Oh, and she likes to spread computer viruses for fun. That whore!

liba

Heck, it's not like Johnny Weir will ever seriously compete in the Olympics again.
true.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
LOL, this is too funny
girlhaha.gif
I can't think of anything else, well maybe what happend with the Cindy Sherman collection?

MAC_Whore

TMZ says that A Mei, Alice Temperly, Luella Bartley and Heatherette have formed a gang. They are robbing retirement homes, running with scissors and rearranging the letters on signs to create grammatical errors. I am almost disgusted enough to stop wearing their products........almost.

m0rg3nst3rn

Actually they are back together. They got back together on Valentine's day. Ken put up billboards all around Los Angeles and had ads in Times Square. They had broken up way before the Barbie Loves Mac Collection, they broke up like 3 years prior to it.

Kawaiiamaiai

After collaborating with MAC it all went down hill for the Disney Villains. Ursula, sadly, was turned into sushi after a freak boat accident involving a certain prince. The Evil Queen broke her mirror one night after a little too much and is now doomed to spend the rest of her days with lipstick on her teeth and eyebrows drawn on crooked. Soon after the collection was launched, Dr. Facilier was looked at more closely by the college he had attended. Seeing that he was one class short, his witch doctor license has been revoked indefinitely and is now being sued for impersonating a doctor. While nothing bad has happened to Maleficent quite yet, we're sure something will in the near future. Heck, with turning into a dragon every so often, something bad is bound to happen.

LMD84

girlhaha.gif
you guys are cracking me up! however it is quite random what has happened to the people who mac have teamed up with. very weird indeed!

glittergoddess27

Hmm and here I thought Barbie broke up with Ken way back in the 80's when she had that fling with Derek from her "Barbie & The Rockers" era? But I think Ken was also secretly dating Hello Kitty at the time?

Latest posts