the Makeup Artist Trade Show in LA June 24/25

hotti82

I'm thinking about heading down for the Show this year; has anyone else gone? is it worth the trip? some feedback would be great, thanks everyone!

bellaetoile

ohhhh..additional info on this? do you need to have a license? is it open to the public? what happens there? where is it? this sounds intriguing!

hotti82

sure; the website is www.makeupmag.com/tradeshow. i don't know if you need a licence; i don't believe so. it just looks really incredible and apparently there's swag galore to take home!! should be fun if i can afford it, i'm going!

asteffey

link doesnt work!
ssad.gif

skittles

the make-up tradeshow is in the pasadena convention center...i think its like dollars to get in for one day....

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles
the make-up tradeshow is in the pasadena convention center...i think its like dollars to get in for one day....

its $10 to just get the admission pass, which allows you to browse the vendors booths, but not the demonstrations, etc. my best friend and i checked into it, and we'll probably end up going. the pasadena convention center is like, 5 minutes from my house, woot.

Latest posts