The Margaret Cho Show

Nox

Who else is a big fan of Margaret Cho?
thmbup.gif
.:raises hand:.

Well, my favorite comedienne now has a show on VH1, and it looks really promising. I saw the first episode and I loved it. Her parents are so awesome and laid back, they are such a fun element to the show.

I also think it's cool how she created the first Asian-American mainstream sitcom (I watched it back in 7th grade and enjoyed it), and now, fifteen years later, she started the second one.

Video Clips:

YouTube - Margaret Cho: Her Tattoos and "The Cho Show"
YouTube - Sneak Peek pt1

OfficerJenny

I Love margaret cho <3 but I haven't watched her show yet :C

I don't know if he is her regular makeup artist, but John Stapleton is on the show I think, and he is a MAC senior artist
greengrin.gif

NicksWifey

This show is great! She has cracked me up for years and it's good to see she's got a show of her own now! This show is definitely on my DVR schedule
smiles.gif

clwkerric

I watched the show the other night... it was pretty funny. I'll def be watching this show. The season looks real funny. I can't wait to see when they make those home videos! lol

joey444

I thought the show was hilarious. I LOVE her parents! They are so cute and laugh at everything she says!

kimberlane

I didn't know about the show til I saw her on chelsea lately. I watched it the other day and it was freakin hilarious. Its suppose to be a fake reality show, like everything is scripted and stuff. Which I believe most are, I think I would have liked it better if I hadn't known that though. Either way I'll keep watching.

badkittekitte

i caught a free episode on itunes and feel in love...she is so funny and real too! i love her attitude about being how she is, despite what people expect out of her....

Renee

I love Margaret Cho! And I met and talked to her makeup artist at a Nordstrom Mac event a few years back. He was so encouraging and helpful..

vividdreamer

LOVE her!! I've been watching the show too. I knew she loved MAC from reading her Myspace page a year or so ago. I've read two of her books and watched all her HBO (or is it Showtime?) taped performances...she's amazing. I love how she's not afraid to tackle all the tough issues, how she makes light of "taboo" topics...she's everything Sarah Silverman WISHES she could be!

chocolategoddes

Okay, I finally watched the Cho Show and I'll admit it, she's hilarious!

I want to grow up to be the black Margaret Cho. Oh wait... that's Wanda Sykes, isn't it? Well, she doesn't have a fabulous gay entourage or a spunky, "little" assisstant like Ms. Cho, so I guess I could still be the black M.C.