The NC50 Thread

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
 we like a lot of the same items. what's your favorite palette right now
I like the urban decay smoked palette. I'm not to keen on the so I'm trying to build my own Mac palette but I push some makeup geek and Nyx eyeshadows in them. I love macs woodwinked too.

sagehen

Has anyone around in this thread worn MAC Love Rock mineralize blush? Just curious. I won't lie, bought because of the name and want to get some tips on it. Do you swirl your brush in it? do you use the solid part as blush and the mixed part as highlight? Bonus points if you are oily and can tell me how the shimmer looks on oily skin / large pores?

GoldenGirl

If I'm an NC50 and have been using the Medium Deep in the old Skinfinish, what would the equivalent of Medium Deep be in this "new" formula? I've finally hit pan on the Medium Deep and want to try the new formula but have no idea which one is the new Medium Deep.

smileyt06

I'm NC50 and the urban decay 12 didn't even work for me. It may look fine putting on but take a pic and you will see nothing but a ghost shadow. If you are not NC45 and lighter or NW43 and lighter this will not work for you take my word

sagehen

I'm NC50 and the urban decay 12 didn't even work for me. It may look fine putting on but take a pic and you will see nothing but a ghost shadow. If you are not NC45 and lighter or NW43 and lighter this will not work for you take my word
This is exactly what happened to me lol.

K_ashanti

If I'm an NC50 and have been using the Medium Deep in the old Skinfinish, what would the equivalent of Medium Deep be in this "new" formula?  I've finally hit pan on the Medium Deep and want to try the new formula but have no idea which one is the new Medium Deep. 
I use dark

pinkcrush

I can honestly use NC50 or NW43 so I guess I fit in here haha... I just picked up the new Nars foundation in Macao... I've been using Sheer Glow and love it so let's see where this one takes me. My faves lately for my skintone r: Lips : MAC Taupe MAC Ruby Woo lipglass MAC Spirit MAC Verve MAC Smoked Purple MAC Instigator Milani Matte Glam Blush: MAC Sweet as Cocoa MAC Breezy MAC Fever MAC Blunt MAC Ambering Rose Highlighters: NARS Miss Liberty MAC Cheeky Bronze MAC Trace Gold Milani Fantastic in Gold Becca Opal

Angel007

If I'm an NC50 and have been using the Medium Deep in the old Skinfinish, what would the equivalent of Medium Deep be in this "new" formula?  I've finally hit pan on the Medium Deep and want to try the new formula but have no idea which one is the new Medium Deep. 
You should try dark tan. It's the shade I use. It's lighter than the dark msf. I use dark on perimeter of face and dark tan over the highlighted areas in the center of my face. YASS I'm a YouTube baby lol. I learned that technique on youtube lol lol. But really I do also use it all over my face to set my foundation.

Paint&Ink Chick

Smh...I didn't even take a pic with it. I just swatched it and was like Nah! Lol. I just picked up Nars sheer glow in Macao, so I'll see.

Paint&Ink Chick

I can honestly use NC50 or NW43 so I guess I fit in here haha... I just picked up the new Nars foundation in Macao... I've been using Sheer Glow and love it so let's see where this one takes me. My faves lately for my skintone r: Lips : MAC Taupe MAC Ruby Woo lipglass MAC Spirit MAC Verve MAC Smoked Purple MAC Instigator Milani Matte Glam Blush: MAC Sweet as Cocoa MAC Breezy MAC Fever MAC Blunt MAC Ambering Rose Highlighters: NARS Miss Liberty MAC Cheeky Bronze MAC Trace Gold Milani Fantastic in Gold Becca Opal
I just grabbed the Nars foundation same color, so hope it works. And Yass! I finally got Ruby Woo4, well the lipglass & love it. Breezy & Plum Foolery are my 2 fave Mac blushes (probably because it was the first 2 I owned).

pinkcrush

I just grabbed the Nars foundation same color, so hope it works. And Yass! I finally got Ruby Woo4, well the lipglass & love it. Breezy & Plum Foolery are my 2 fave Mac blushes (probably because it was the first 2 I owned).
The foundation is beautiful! Ur gonna love it!!! I love Plum Foolery layered over Breath of Plum, so pretty!!! Ruby Woo lip pencil is pretty with the gloss too

pinkcrush

I just started using nars in Macao and girl I love it.
Macao rocks!!! I find that it's more neutral on me with a balance of yellow and red undertones which I need and love! Do u plan on buying the new loose powder in Mountain??? Im waiting for a review

MorenitaLokita

I'm NC50 in the summer, does that count? :) I made a blog post for dark skinned beauties who want to start wearing MAC. Y'all probably already know your way around a mac store but I thought I would share anyway: (Mod note: Please do not link to your own blog in posts. Keep links confined to your signature. Thanks. -shellygrrl)

jaymuse

I'm NC50 in the summer, does that count? :) I made a blog post for dark skinned beauties who want to start wearing MAC. Y'all probably already know your way around a mac store but I thought I would share anyway: (Mod note: link redacted)
I'm always up to learn about what other NC50's use from MAC! Reading now

Latest posts