The official 'B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful' thread!

Winnie

I used to go to their Carnaby Store quite a lot before it closed and moved to Oxford St. I've only ever bought a lip cream from there and was always more of a browser. One of the girls I know works for the Oxford st branch and mixes several shades of lip cream together and created this amazing irridescent purple shade. The make up is very pretty and glittery though and fun!

I do find it a little pricy though and because I am such a big MAC fan, I store my e/s in the palettes and so anything that isn't in one, is easily missed.

Ggxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapie
I've never seen a pic of your stash before! Wow.

A fellow Lushie! So lovely to see you hear too!!

xoxo

LivingFire

OMG, your stash! (tis Vampiric Addiction btw, from LLL
winks.gif
)

deepblue

In Austria/Vienna exists since last year a B Shop and I stop every week there to buy something - I'm a B-"Junkie"
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif
yes.gif

At the moment the only shops are in Covent Garden (London UK), Poole (Dorset UK), Leeds (West Yorkshire UK) and Tokoyo (Japan).

IMGP1427.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

xoxo[/quote]

Ggxox

Yes there is a shop in Vienna now! But not at the time of when I first posted. It's good that it is spreading around the world! Do you like the layout of the shop deepblue? What are your favourite products?

Just to let you B fans know that I will eventually be uploading B swatches and reviews onto my blog. The link is in my sig. I hope this will help some of you who want to know more about the brand.

xoxo

Ggxox

PS: Also sorry for my away for ages. Been so busy with Uni and stuff that I have had no time for makeup!!!

xoxo

RedRibbon

I love this company as the little bottles and stuff as so pretty and can be used to store stuff in afterwards. However, I've only bought one thing from here as I like the pots more than the products and I can get those cheaper in India.

The people in the shop are so helpful, just like in Lush. They never ever push you to buy products you don't want or need and they never push the more expensive products on you.

Ggxox

The pots are gorgeous but I agree cheaper in India. My Mum brought me home sooo many pots that my room now looks like Aladdin's Cave!!!

xoxo

Ggxox

If anyone had heard of LUSH retro, B is doing a similar thing.

B Heroes

You can watch a short film on the link above to win prizes.

xoxo

Ggxox

Yup B does one of the best collections of glitters I think...along with MAC of course!
xoxo

jenizzle

Ah I do love their stuff, I have a few eye creams and glitter eyeliners to add to your swatches list!

I do find the eyecreams hard to use though, they confuse me! If I want lots of colour, it takes ages to dry
th_dunno.gif

Ggxox

Hmm I tend to use the eyecreams as liners or as a base, like a MAC paint pot.

xoxo

Ggxox

Added some new lipgloss swatches! I had a new camera fairly recently and thought the old swatches looked a bit meh!

xoxo